Adblock breaks this site

Selling Level 54 Rogue and 54 Druid!( For RS)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Apa, Apr 16, 2008.

  1. Apa

    Apa Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    712
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 54 Rogue and 54 Druid!( For RS)

    Hey im selling my 54 NE druid and 54 NE rogue,( both well geared with msotly blues and epic bracers,(From WSG) Bracket inside a bracket ftw! :D) they are both on pvp server. as well i got a bunch of 1-40s. Looking for a pretty good rs account. Heres how it goes, have rcovs on ur rs account. Once we complete trade we will keep recovs on ur rs, and ill still b able to recover wow. The reason for this is taht if 1 person recovs, the other can too. (IM NOT HAVING ANY1 STUCK WITHOUT AN ACC!) After like a week, if we feel we trust eachother, we can take off recovs and ill give u the neccesary info so that you can change the wow account to your info so i cant recov.


    My msn is [email protected]


    I wanna do this trade quick, so plz post and add! =D

    Here are my vouches:

    Thanks.
     
  2. Apa

    Apa Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    712
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 54 Rogue and 54 Druid!( For RS)

    brb supper
     
  3. Apa

    Apa Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    712
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 54 Rogue and 54 Druid!( For RS)

    back, any1?
     
  4. im the newguy

    im the newguy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2007
    Posts:
    157
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 54 Rogue and 54 Druid!( For RS)

    what kind of level rs accounts do u want?
     
  5. Apa

    Apa Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    712
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 54 Rogue and 54 Druid!( For RS)

    Well wahts ur acount, add me on msn?
     
  6. Demonic-One

    Demonic-One Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling Level 54 Rogue and 54 Druid!( For RS)

    He sold me his WoW account. I love the druid :D

    Thanks for the sale mate #
     
  7. Demonic-One

    Demonic-One Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling Level 54 Rogue and 54 Druid!( For RS)

    Sorry to say this guys, but I just woke up and the password on the WoW account is different. So... Looks like he scams.
    *Sigh*
    Recovering RS Account Now...
     
  8. im the newguy

    im the newguy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2007
    Posts:
    157
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 54 Rogue and 54 Druid!( For RS)

    lol dude everyone basically would know its a scam if the trade is set out like that ..
     
  9. Apa

    Apa Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    712
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 54 Rogue and 54 Druid!( For RS)

    Demonic-one u sad lyer! u recovered the rs account u sold me, and then i recovered my wow. despicable!
     
  10. Demonic-One

    Demonic-One Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling Level 54 Rogue and 54 Druid!( For RS)

    Excuse me? I have denial of my RS account appeal dipshit, I still can't even recover it.

    You're pathetic dude. Trade with caution guys, please.

    And btw, why would I scam back a lvl 88 account when my main, dragonfudd, is lvl 129?
    Like seriosuely, I have it on MSN saying:
    "I know you'll scam, and I don't care honestly, I didn't really want Shablo5 anyhow"

    Funny how anyone (Including myself) would think hes legit trading a 54 rogue and 54 druid for a lvl 88 account...
     
  11. pinkmoocow

    pinkmoocow Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2007
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 54 Rogue and 54 Druid!( For RS)

    Post pics or thread will be locked
     
< High Level Crater 2 PBP Pins! | <,/\,> Holysauce's Cheap Services <,/\,> (Not Yet Trusted) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site