Hearthstone Packs Service [Cheap] [Not Amazon Coins] [All Regions] [100% Safe]

Discussion in 'MMO Services' started by HearthstonePackServices, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - Apr 12, 2017 at 5:25 PM
  2. HearthstonePackServices
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

HearthstonePackServices Newcomer

Greetings everyone,
    I've joined Sythe to sell my Hearthstone pack service and here i am, more information below :

Q&A

Q1:
    What is this?
    A: This is a Hearthstone Pack Service, which in short means you can buy packs for cheaper than blizzard prices 100% Safe.
    Q2:
    So i buy packs for cheaper than hearthstone prices, okay... whats the catch?
    A: No catch & no tricks, only thing i require is a bit of time after the payment is done, there are no limits for this.
    Q3:
    What method are you using?
    A: I Cannot disclose the method but it is 100% Safe and will never get you banned from blizzard, No it's not Amazon Coins or fraud credit cards or anything of that sort, its 100% Safe and private. Not shitty public ones.
    Q4:
    Okay, where do i buy this?
    A: Put your skype below and i will add you within 24 Hours after you put it, Usually 1-2 Hours after.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

Pack Prices :
    Minimum Packs that can be purchased is 40 packs.

40 Packs : 35$ U.S.D

60 Packs : 50$ U.S.D

100 Packs : 85$ U.S.D

200 Packs : 170$ U.S.D

300 Packs : 255$ U.S.D

400 Packs : 340$ U.S.D

Etc...

______________________________________________________________________________________

Do you do Heroes? Medivh Etc...
    A: Yes, but if i were to do this you'd have to purchase all 3 heroes minimum.

Do you do Solo adventures? League of explorers Etc...

Yes, but if i were to do this you'd have to purchase all Solo adventures (Excluding Naxx)
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Vouch: A Vouch will be given to a moderator, the method can be given aswell if required, please message me if i need a Vouch.

3. Unread #2 - Apr 13, 2017 at 10:08 AM
  4. kevini
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kevini Newcomer

Here you go!
    "
    How to get UNLIMITED HEARTHSTONE PACKS and other In-App Purchases!

Brief Explanation
    In this short eBook I will be talking you through the method used to trick the Google Play Refund System into instant refunds, which is repeatable up to 10 times on any google account. Along with this, I will provide answers to common problems that may arise, and alternative ways that you can monetize and execute the process.
    The potential profit of this method is vast, I would take advantage of it myself, however due to lack of time available and the sheer demand of clients, I had to close my own personal services, and decided the best way to share this with others would be through an eBook which answers all questions regarding the system. I will however still be providing support for all buyers up to 2 weeks after their purchase through Skype.
    A brief explanation of the method - In order to complete this, you wil require an android phone/android vm on your computer, a ¡ê10 google play gift card and a google account.
    This method can be repeated as many times as you'd like, and for every ¡ê10 gift card, you get ¡ê110 worth of in app purchases! For an idea of pricing, when I sold Hearthstone packs, I sold 79 packs for ¡ê40. This only cost me ¡ê10 to do, which means I made ¡ê30 profit for each client, now bearing in mind this only took arond 15 minutes to do, that equals almost ¡ê120 an hour if you had constant clients! As that was also my smallest package, the profit margin was huge, and this got even bigger as I completed orders of over 600 packs at a time.

The Method
    Setup
    To begin, create a google account. If you find yourself needing a phone verification to create a new account, use this (Google Accounts) hidden google link to create a google account. This link also asks for a mobile phone for verification however you can reuse the same mobile without a problem. You will be texted a short google url which you can use to create an account!
    Gift Card
    Once you have a google account, purchase your ¡ê10 Google Play Giftcard, note it must be a GBP giftcard and not a USD or other currency. You can use any instant email seller on eBay or G2A for example. For starter purposes, you can use the ¡ê10 google play gift code I provided you, this is however only valid if you purchased the method through myself. Once you have your code, head to play.google.com, log in to your new google account, click the account tab and then redeem. In this dialogue box you can redeem your google play gift card code on to the account.
    VM/Android Device Setup
    Once this is done, the account is ready to be used to trick the google play refund system. For explanation purposes I will be using Hearthstone. Either set up your Android device or your Android VM.
    If you are using an Android VM on your computer, I'd recommend using either Bluestacks or Andy. Bluestacks is very quick and easy to set up, mean while Andy provides the option of setting up multiple VM's which will be necessary later on. When you first download either VM, set up a new VM and log in to your google account you made previously, and then download Hearthstone through the Play Store app.
    Its a similar process for an Android Device however, we have to take a couple of extra steps. This is because, if you dont dowload the app through your google account, then the in app purchase will automatically default to the first google account logged in to the device. This works the same way with the Android VM's. After each order, you will have to setup up a new google play account and vm. To bypass this on an Android Device, log in to the account on your device, then head to a computer and visit play.google.com - log in to your google account and find the app. Then click the green install button and select your device from the list.
    The Refund
    Once you are finished, log in to the account, selecting whatever region your client/yourself is in. For this method to work, you must only purchase items under the price of ¡ê10. The largest package we can buy under that amount is the 7 packs for 6.99. Go ahead and purchase this, you will notice the payment is successful and if you head to play.google.com your gift card balance will have gone down to ¡ê3.01. If you scroll down to your order history, you will see your purchase, click the 3 dots to the right of the transaction and press report a problem.
    A selection box will pop up, select the option 'I purchased this, but didn't recieve it'. And in the chatbox enter the following error message which is bold, exactly as it is:
    FILE: FileCreateDirectoryRetry: Non-retriable error encountered (C:\ProgramData\VMware): Unknown error 183 (0xb7) (183)
    2016-12-17T16:55:19.606Z| vmx| I125: FILE: FileCreateDirectoryRetry: Non-retriable error encountered (C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware Workstation): Unknown error 183 (0xb7) (183)
    2016-12-17T16:55:19.653Z| vmx| I125: FILE: FileCreateDirectoryRetry: Non-retriable error encountered (C:\ProgramData\VMware): Unknown error 183 (0xb7) (183)
    2016-12-17T16:55:19.653Z| vmx| I125: FILE: FileCreateDirectoryRetry: Non-retriable error encountered (C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware Workstation): Unknown error 183 (0xb7) (183)
    2016-12-17T16:55:19.654Z| vmx| I125: FILE: FileCreateDirectoryRetry: Non-retriable error encountered (C:\ProgramData\VMware): Unknown error 183 (0xb7) (183)
    2016-12-17T16:55:19.654Z| vmx| I125: FILE: FileCreateDirectoryRetry: Non-retriable error encountered (C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware Workstation): Unknown error 183 (0xb7) (183)1

What this code does, is trick the system into thinking a legitimate error message has been displayed for the user, and in turn triggers an automatic refund system for the user. Once the report has been submitted, press Okay, and refresh the page, you will notice that the balance has been refunded back to ¡ê10 and the order will also have Cancelled in red underneath it. You keep the packs ingame, however you can repeat this process up to 10 times per account!
    Just repeat the steps above to get ¡ê110 worth of packs for ¡ê10 per google account you set up!

FAQ
    When I try and refund, the order doesn't cancel and I don't get my money back? This is because you either, aren't selecting the right option, haven't entered the error message in, which is crucial, or made the purchase a significantly long time ago. I have tested this method for hundreds of clients and purchase made over 48 hours ago, and it has never failed me.
    I can't find a Google Play Giftcard to buy? You can find hundreds of sellers online, if worst comes to worse, just head to your local supermarket and you can find them.
    Can this method be used on any app? Yes! This method will work with any app that allows you to purchase items through your google play balance, for example Clash of Clans and Clash Royale both work!
    Is this legal and will I be arrested? No, firstly, if you'd like privacy just use a vpn while logging in to your Google account, and making the purchases. However, this is just an exploitation of a refund bug, it doesnt involve any SE'ing or actual stealing.
    I am getting warning emails from Google and Battle.NET? Do not worry about these, these are automatical emails that are sent out when refunds are issued, regarding the Battle.NET emails, these only occur when you didnt enter the error message in to the chatbox.
    It is taking ages for the purchase to authorize on Hearthstone? This is a common problem, and even legitimate purchases sometimes result in this issue, you have two options: to either wait for it to authorize, or restart the app and usually that triggers the system to check for purchases.

If you require any other help or information, contact me on Discord or sythe.
    "

5. Unread #3 - Apr 14, 2017 at 4:24 PM
  6. kevini
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kevini Newcomer

My only question is, why would you need to use gbp currency?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 21, 2017 at 5:14 PM
  8. cheezy1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

cheezy1 Newcomer

Does this method still work?

9. Unread #5 - Jan 1, 2018 at 11:36 AM
  10. Ercolesiculo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ercolesiculo Newcomer

11. Unread #6 - Dec 26, 2018 at 1:59 AM
  12. Dennis j
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Dennis j Newcomer

Anyone want to discuss this method can addme on discord Dennis#0210

< Selling GW2 Rare item: Egg chak sac | RebelCyka™ I GuildWars2 Boost, Leveling And Farm Service I Fast , Cheap , Safe And 100% HandWork >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site