Need MM Right now.. Official please - Paying

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Guineapigcal, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Need MM Right now.. Official please - Paying
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 15, 2008 at 5:59 AM
  2. Guineapigcal
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2008
    Posts:
    1,332
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Guineapigcal Guru
    Banned

    Need MM Right now.. Official please - Paying

    Look. Whatever your rate idc
    Just freaking help us
    trading accounts
    58 - 69
    add: [email protected]
    right away plz
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 15, 2008 at 6:38 AM
  4. Skwaks
    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2007
    Posts:
    632
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Skwaks Apprentice
    Banned

    Need MM Right now.. Official please - Paying

  5. Unread #3 - Dec 15, 2008 at 8:20 AM
  6. Tengauge12
    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2008
    Posts:
    1,321
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    112
    Discord Username:
    Tengauge12
    Sythe's 20th Anniversary Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    Tengauge12 Guru
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Need MM Right now.. Official please - Paying

    Hello, Guineapigcal.

    I'm not offical, but I can MM your trade for you. If you MUST have an official MM. It is requiered to look through the list of OMM, and choose which best suites you then message them, as you're not suppose to ask for them here :)

    My feees are free. I've added you on MSN. I will be more than willing to assist you.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 15, 2008 at 8:27 AM
  8. ATPclan
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2008
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ATPclan Forum Addict
    Banned

    Need MM Right now.. Official please - Paying

    I can help you (for free) if you want,
    But you aren't allowed to request omm's.
    Good luck, I hope you will have a smooth trade.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 15, 2008 at 10:44 AM
  10. Sincos
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2007
    Posts:
    991
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sincos Apprentice
    Banned

    Need MM Right now.. Official please - Paying

  11. Unread #6 - Dec 15, 2008 at 12:50 PM
  12. Darkgroove
    Referrals:
    0

    Darkgroove Guest

    Need MM Right now.. Official please - Paying

    Can't request official, don't backseat mod etc.
     
< Halo 3 Vidmaster Challenge Guide. | Selling 2 Pures ! Check It Out! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site