[Halo 3 and Reach Pro]Halo 5 elo boosting service up to Champion[All playlists][Cheap]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by MVPhenom, Feb 1, 2016.

[Halo 3 and Reach Pro]Halo 5 elo boosting service up to Champion[All playlists][Cheap]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 1, 2016 at 12:59 PM
  2. MVPhenom
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MVPhenom Member

MY SKYPE: Phenom_Boost

Introduction:

Hey guys, my name is Alex but online people know me Phenom. I am offering a halo 5 elo boosting service. Halo 5 now is ranked like league so I will be offering similar services to boosters in that category.

Background:

I have been in the competitive halo scene since about 2008. I have played at many MLG tournaments. I reached the height of my career when I placed top 20 at Dallas 2009 out of 256 teams which was considered semi-pro at the time (top 32). My best placement was 5th at Denver combine in halo 3. I have been on many professional teams including Gimme my Money, Direct Effect, etc. I quit for a while during halo 4 due to the game being horrible but I am now back in commission. In halo 3 I was a 50 high skill in every playlist on multiple accounts and had around 3000 xp in MLG with a locked 50. Halo reach I had over 7000 games played with a 70%+ win percentage in the MLG playlist.

Services I will offer:

I am offering high quality "elo boosting" for the game. I will either recover your account or duo with you whatever you prefer. However, If we duo and I feel as though it becomes to hard to carry in that particular playlist I will ask to solo or terminate service. Also, I will stream all of my games live on twitch so you can see my progression whether we are playing duo or i am doing it solo. If you truly prefer for me not to stream please tell me and I won't but nothing bad will come out of it as many people have multiple xbox accounts :)

Why Choose Me?

Because I have a proven track record at being a top talent in halo. I just picked the game back up this January and started halfway through the season. I placed in plat 1 in Team Arena due to not playing the previous season because of the end of the semester. I started 3/4 through the season and still ended up onyx 2035. I can climb extremely fast and will complete most orders in 1 night if they are not like 2-3 tiers or going to champion. I am fast, reliable and secure as I will do half/half payments or even go first to trusted members since I am newer. Also, like I said I will be streaming gameplay so you can get real time updates of my progress if you choose to let me solo.

Payment Forms Accepted: Paypal, RSGP (07 or rs3)

Pricing

I WILL BE GOING FIRST ONLY TO TRUSTED USERS! MOST TRANSACTIONS WILL BE HALF MONEY I'LL DO HALF WORK THEN YOU PAY THE REST. TO MAKE SURE I DON'T GET RIPPED OFF AND YOU DON'T GET RIPPED OFF.

ALL PRICING IS NOT FIRM ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO NEGOTIATE BUT PLEASE CONSIDER THE AMOUNT OF TIME I'D HAVE TO PUT IN AS WELL AS THE BOOST IN K/D YOU'LL GET AND THE WARMUP GAMES I'LL PLAY IN OTHER PLAYLISTS AS WELL.

Placements (Depending on last season finish): 10 games= $10-$20

Swat:
    Bronze: all divisions Free
    Silver: all divisions Free
    Gold: each division $1.50
    Plat: each division $2.50
    Diamond: each division $3
    Onyx & champion: Prices negotiable

Free for All:
    Bronze: Free
    Silver: Free
    Gold: Each division $2.50
    Plat: Each division $3
    Diamond: Each division $4
    Onyx/Champion: Prices negotiable

Slayer:
    Bronze & Silver: Free
    Gold: Each Division $2
    Plat: Each division: $2.50
    Diamond: Each Division $3
    Onyx/Champion: Negotiable

Team Arena:
    Bronze & Silver: Free
    Gold: $2 each Division
    Plat: $3 each Division
    Diamond: $4.50 each Division
    Onyx & Champion: Negotiable

Terms of service:

1. I am not responsible for any decline in your performance after the boost due to you being a higher rank.
    2. Be patient. I have work and school but I play every night from about 9 PM EST- 3 AM
    3. I have the right to terminate service if you login without telling me or if duo boosting becomes to hard to carry.
    4. I am not responsible for you losing champion if you lose it after my boosting is complete

Form for service:
    Playlist Desired:
    Rank Start:
    Rank Desired:
    Duo or Solo:
    Your Skype:
    Do you agree to the TOS Y/N?:

Jobs I'm currently Doing:
    1. Champion in swat, FFA or Snipers (Prophecy fresh acc)
    2. Onyx any playlist (casamigos)

Jobs Completed:
    1.D1-Onyx Swat(warframe)
    2. D1-champion 81 Swat, onyx in Arena/Slayer/FFA (SD Prophecy)
    3. P4-Onyx in arena (ahypething)
    4. P4-D6 Snipers & D1-Onyx Slayer (ahypething)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 2, 2016 at 11:51 PM
  4. MVPhenom
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MVPhenom Member

bump still looking for my first free job!

5. Unread #3 - Feb 15, 2016 at 1:47 AM
  6. Warframe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Jay

Warframe Member

Huge vouch for Phenom, got my Onyx through him. Super fast and easy transaction, can fully recommend using him to anyone looking for a boost :).

7. Unread #4 - Feb 15, 2016 at 1:55 AM
  8. MVPhenom
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MVPhenom Member

Appreciate it man the games were fun hope you learned a lot :)

9. Unread #4 - Jun 21, 2016 at 2:16 PM
  10. MVPhenom
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MVPhenom Member

bump it up!!!!

11. Unread #5 - Jul 5, 2016 at 9:16 PM
  12. MVPhenom
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MVPhenom Member

bumppppppppp looking for a job!

13. Unread #6 - Sep 17, 2016 at 10:37 AM
  14. SD Prophecy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

SD Prophecy Newcomer

Hello are you still doing this? I want to make it to Champion. I have placed Onyx in a few playlists in the past but just dont have the time to be as competitive as I once was. I would feel more comfortable playing duo in doubles if you think its possible to carry in that I can hold my own for awhile but in those final matches I would be better suited just supplying cover fire for you. Either that or FFA if you think that would be easier, interested in pricing

15. Unread #7 - Sep 23, 2016 at 9:07 AM
  16. Gohan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player

Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

Do you do MCC by any chance?

17. Unread #8 - Sep 23, 2016 at 10:20 AM
  18. MVPhenom
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MVPhenom Member

yeah I am still doing this i will contact you....

Also, I could do MCC I guess I never really thought about it since I haven't played it for a while but yes I can do MCC I'll pm both of you.

19. Unread #9 - Nov 3, 2016 at 5:04 PM
  20. makeway4badguy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

makeway4badguy Newcomer

Sent you a pm

21. Unread #10 - Nov 7, 2016 at 9:34 PM
  22. SD Prophecy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

SD Prophecy Newcomer

Huge props to Phenom, He just finished putting in some serious work for me. He really went above and beyond all my expectations. He was willing to duo or recover and I just let him recover so my stats would get jacked and he not only achieved Champion 81 for me in Swat but in his spare time took several of my other playlists to Onyx just from playing warmup games etc. He dropped 51 kills for me in a CTF fathom game lol !! All in all very satisfied with his service, a true professional. Thanks again man !!

23. Unread #11 - Nov 8, 2016 at 10:42 AM
  24. MVPhenom
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MVPhenom Member

replied :)

Thanks for the great vouch man! Had a lot of fun and appreciate you having faith in me to recover your account! Hope you learned a lot from playing with me! Send me an invite anytime you see me on and we'll get some games in!

25. Unread #12 - Dec 10, 2016 at 11:24 AM
  26. MVPhenom
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MVPhenom Member

bump bump bump open for a new job.

27. Unread #13 - Jan 1, 2017 at 7:38 PM
  28. Casamigos
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Casamigos Newcomer

I'm interested! I have rep on EpicNPC. I'll send you a PM

29. Unread #14 - Jan 2, 2017 at 5:29 PM
  30. MVPhenom
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MVPhenom Member

Talking to you on skype currently :)

31. Unread #15 - Jan 11, 2017 at 11:42 PM
  32. aHypeThing
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

aHypeThing Newcomer

Are you still doing this?

33. Unread #16 - Jan 12, 2017 at 7:25 PM
  34. Casamigos
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Casamigos Newcomer

He's been pretty busy lately I think, it's been hard for me to get a hold of him.

35. Unread #17 - Jan 17, 2017 at 8:51 PM
  36. MVPhenom
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MVPhenom Member

Yeah guys I am still doing this sorry! Was out of town for the holidays and out of town last week for business and just got back last night! Will be doing a boost again for prophecy starting monday where i will be recovering his account so i can duo with anybody while i do his to knock everything out at once! Will contact you both now :p

37. Unread #18 - Jan 23, 2017 at 6:24 PM
  38. aHypeThing
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

aHypeThing Newcomer

Perfect service! Absolutely smashed it!

39. Unread #19 - Jan 23, 2017 at 6:30 PM
  40. MVPhenom
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MVPhenom Member

Appreciate the kind words and business! I'll begin your slayer/snipers tomorrow morning when I wake up :)

41. Unread #20 - Feb 8, 2017 at 11:13 PM
  42. randomhero56
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

randomhero56 Newcomer

Check your inbox

< Selling Fallout 3 Code [Works with xbox 360 or Xbox One!] | Selling Fifa 17 coins >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site