Adblock breaks this site

Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by P3 IZ KILLING, May 2, 2010.

  1. P3 IZ KILLING

    P3 IZ KILLING Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    I am selling both my swat and slayer booster for one price. The accounts are both silver. GT: ii Mongoose (Swat booster) zBehemoth (SLayer)

    Mongoose has about 600 losses in swat with 200 xp in playlist.

    ZBehemoth was derank from a 50 all the way down to a 16. It has 666 losses.

    Make offer for these accounts.
     
  2. P3 IZ KILLING

    P3 IZ KILLING Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    Still available
     
  3. I Remember You

    I Remember You Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 16, 2010
    Posts:
    418
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    I offer 10 bucks paypal for both 5 bucks a piece.
     
  4. P3 IZ KILLING

    P3 IZ KILLING Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    I'll give you one for that guide?
     
  5. I Remember You

    I Remember You Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 16, 2010
    Posts:
    418
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    add me on aim or msn please.
     
  6. Bubbl

    Bubbl Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2009
    Posts:
    430
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

  7. I Remember You

    I Remember You Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 16, 2010
    Posts:
    418
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    Vouch for P3 Iz Killing, Gave him my guide for his swat booster legit and fast thanks again.
     
  8. P3 IZ KILLING

    P3 IZ KILLING Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    Team slayer booster still available. Looking for 10-15 bucks paypal
     
  9. Boosty

    Boosty Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 28, 2010
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    Im interested, adding you/
     
  10. P3 IZ KILLING

    P3 IZ KILLING Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    Added
     
  11. Boosty

    Boosty Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 28, 2010
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    Talking now.
     
  12. P3 IZ KILLING

    P3 IZ KILLING Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    Still available. He didn't buy
     
  13. P3 IZ KILLING

    P3 IZ KILLING Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    Anyone, need to sell please. Now taking 1600 ms points
     
  14. P3 IZ KILLING

    P3 IZ KILLING Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    Bummop
     
  15. Bubbl

    Bubbl Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2009
    Posts:
    430
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    I'll buy it for $9 paypal. The slayer booster.
     
  16. P3 IZ KILLING

    P3 IZ KILLING Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    I added you on msn
     
  17. Bubbl

    Bubbl Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2009
    Posts:
    430
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    Get on msn then?
     
  18. P3 IZ KILLING

    P3 IZ KILLING Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    I'm on
     
  19. P3 IZ KILLING

    P3 IZ KILLING Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    Didn't buy bump
     
  20. P3 IZ KILLING

    P3 IZ KILLING Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling slayer and swat booster. (Paypal)

    Still available. Please need to sell
     
< Halo 3 50 -- Good Account -- Cheap | [$5 PP] Need a spot in a MW2 Modded Lobby! [$5 PP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site