Adblock breaks this site

Cacaner possibly scammer

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by kfjjjdst, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kfjjjdst

    kfjjjdst Guru

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2009
    Posts:
    1,384
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    Discord Username:
    kfjjjdst#1091
    Cacaner possibly scammer

    or whatever his name is
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=5521729#post5521729
    I know there used to be a member called .::Master::. on sythe, I do not know what happened to him whatsoever but I found it rather strange he dotted the name same way as the sythe member, even if the account's name is master4189 or whatever..
     
  2. Sin666

    Sin666 Hero
    Crabby Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2006
    Posts:
    6,989
    Referrals:
    21
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Heidy
    Cacaner possibly scammer

    Already banned, locked.
     
< VeTo - Scammer | H A I 2 U 2 Scammer. all the proof you need >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site