Adblock breaks this site

S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by entellex, Jul 24, 2012.

  1. entellex

    entellex Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    Assassin's Creed Revelations [Gold Edition]​


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Package Includes:

    1. Assassin's Creed Revelations
    2. Assassin's Creed Revelations - The Ancestors Character Pack (DLC)
    3. Assassin's Creed Revelations - Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack (DLC)
    4. Assassin's Creed Revelations - The Lost Archive (DLC)

    Reason for selling. I HAD to get it when it was on this very special sale (summer sale). I wanted to play it, but I do not have time to get into it, as I play something else atm, so it is sitting here wasting. I will NOT sell it for the price I got it for when it was on discount, I would like some profit, but I will not sell it for how much it costs ($49.99). Figured I would go and try to sell it to some people who wasn't able to catch it on sale. At least you will get some sort of discount instead of paying the whole $50.00 :laugh:

    Contact Information: [email protected]
     
  2. entellex

    entellex Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    Bump!
     
  3. entellex

    entellex Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    Bump!
     
  4. entellex

    entellex Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    Bump!
     
  5. Bacterial

    Bacterial I like walking in the rain as you can't see me cry
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Posts:
    900
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    15$???
     
  6. entellex

    entellex Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    No thanks.
     
  7. Bacterial

    Bacterial I like walking in the rain as you can't see me cry
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Posts:
    900
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    wont go over 20$
     
  8. entellex

    entellex Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    Then don't. Not going to sell it to someone for cheap.

    The game by itself cost ($39.99), this is a package that includes the game + Downloadable Content (Expansions basically), the current price of this is $49.99. So not going to sell it for $30.00 less. Thanks anyway.
     
  9. entellex

    entellex Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    Bump!
     
  10. entellex

    entellex Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    Please READ my whole post before whining to me about pricing. This is a PACKAGE, NOT a SINGLE game. If you're going to whine about prices and claim you can buy it somewhere "cheaper" then go fucking do it, don't tell me, because I don't care. Quit wasting my time.
     
  11. entellex

    entellex Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    Bump! Still selling!

    I might let it go for $35. That is a $15 discount.
     
  12. Honest Iago

    Honest Iago Active Member

    Joined:
    May 27, 2012
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    You're in the wrong forum. No one here will pay that price.
     
  13. entellex

    entellex Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    Bump!
     
  14. johnsushant

    johnsushant Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2012
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> Assassin's Creed Revelations (Gold Edition)

    We all buy cheap Russian Games alone...go away...you wasting forum space...
     
< [H] 2 Lifetime Gaming Servers [W] Best Offer | 2008 Steam Account for Sale - 80+ games >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site