Adblock breaks this site

WTS Hearthstone from last beta wave 17th September

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by p4cifier, Sep 17, 2013.

  1. p4cifier

    p4cifier Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2012
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Hearthstone from last beta wave 17th September

    CLosed
     
  2. mmullen1024

    mmullen1024 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2013
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Hearthstone from last beta wave 17th September

    email me. mmullen1024@gmail.
    how much?
     
  3. o RoBiN HoOd o

    o RoBiN HoOd o 420 Blaze It
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2009
    Posts:
    1,370
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Hearthstone from last beta wave 17th September

    PM'd.
     
  4. p4cifier

    p4cifier Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2012
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Hearthstone from last beta wave 17th September

    Alright I answered some PM's, I might have a deal going already, but just in case it isn't, I'm still giving a bump.
     
  5. shawnathin93

    shawnathin93 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2012
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Hearthstone from last beta wave 17th September

    still have it?
     
  6. p4cifier

    p4cifier Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2012
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Hearthstone from last beta wave 17th September

    yep, I'm still waiting on some answers before deciding.
     
  7. p4cifier

    p4cifier Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2012
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Hearthstone from last beta wave 17th September

    -bump-
     
  8. ice wave

    ice wave Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2011
    Posts:
    308
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Hearthstone from last beta wave 17th September

    how much are u looking for, for a key?
     
  9. p4cifier

    p4cifier Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2012
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Hearthstone from last beta wave 17th September

    Around 50 Euros.
     
  10. Degango

    Degango Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Hearthstone from last beta wave 17th September

    I've spoken with you on Steam, and I hope we can work out a deal soon.

    Thanks for hearing me out!
     
  11. p4cifier

    p4cifier Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2012
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Hearthstone from last beta wave 17th September

    upup--
     
  12. Degango

    Degango Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Hearthstone from last beta wave 17th September

    Just so everyone interested is made aware: this was a scam. I'll be posting more information/reporting the seller shortly, but I thought to update everyone prior.
     
< GW2 Lv.80 Acc+Gear | Rage of Bahamut Selling HP and CW!!!! Paypal Verified/ Trusted Seller >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site