Gingy's Gravite Store.

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Gingy, Jul 16, 2011.

Gingy's Gravite Store.
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 16, 2011 at 12:51 PM
  2. Gingy
    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2011
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gingy Newcomer

    Gingy's Gravite Store.

    This is just a tester thread to see the kind of responce i recieve if its a good one, ill start getting multiple accounts up :)

    On requeste, I will make chaotics as well :)

    PLEASE! even if you are not buying please tell Me.

    "I WOULD OFFER____(E.g X$,Xm) for_______(E.g Rapier,Longsword,G2h, 40k tokens,per 1ktokens,Specific pure"


    Dungeon is being trained right now.


    Im starting the bidding at 1m/1$, but the Autowin will be 20m/25$,I am flexible on this price, This thread will determine the Price of my other accounts. I currently have a further 3 accounts training right now if this works out well

    For the 20m This would add 2m on the account straight away to Get you right into pking,As well as a fully repaired weapon.

    In the future i will take requests to have the account with 1prayer.

    Its also only 20k away from 60str :)

    The reason i didnt just buy the 2h, is because this is a market test.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    Online now, Any offers?
     
< [RSGP] Level 52 Pure [40 attack][70 str][70 range][69 mining] | Great 99 Strength Zerk, (rsgp)/(swap) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site