[GOTCHA] POKEMON GO SERVICES - 100IV - 2000+CP - LEGENDS - REGIONALS - COMPLETE DEX - SHINY[OG VET]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Go Marketplace' started by RussianVillain, Aug 17, 2017.

[GOTCHA] POKEMON GO SERVICES - 100IV - 2000+CP - LEGENDS - REGIONALS - COMPLETE DEX - SHINY[OG VET]
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 17, 2017 at 2:01 AM
  2. RussianVillain
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Russaiyan#8776

RussianVillain Guru

HELLO SYTHE MEMBERS!

It's good to see the site stronger than ever and more so with an opening of Pokemon Go marketplace!
    I have been off the Runescape trains for the last, I'd say 5-ish years? Somewhere around there.
    Honestly I miss the 6x 99's skiller I sold a WHILE ago :( it was my baby.

But anyway, I'm back on the site mainly because I do Pokemon Go services outside of my regular day-job and activities.
    I have been doing spoofing style snipes and more for the last 6 months straight. On two different accounts. 80% of my personal Pokemon are ALL 100% IV. (Not including legends.) My Pokedex can basically say is complete, but I'm just waiting for a perfect Onix for Steelix, Bellosom and Sunflora. Otherwise everything else has been caught 100 times over.

I had friends offer to pay me for services to get them regionals or legends or shiny Pokemon since they are jealous of my collection. So about a month ago I decided to offer a service where I charge for my time and expertise around the entire game on collecting what people want on their accounts.
    My prices are based off of services that have online sites and so on and so forth. I don't and probably never will, unless I get like 1,000 orders at once and need to open one o_O but anyway I'm just here to offer services that I don't quite see here. It's strange because I'm good at it and have made $1,000+ over the last month on services I have offered to friends, word-of-mouth customers and through my recently opened Facebook page (where I have constant reoccurring customers, about 5 to be exact lol.)

I recently moved to Florida and got a LOT of collectibles that I need shelving and display stands for. So I figure why not come back to the site that started my gaming career... SYTHE.
    Thankfully I remembered my log-in and have kept on a GREAT standing level with my account.
    I have dealt with moderators, admins and regular users in the past. I have sold accounts, PINs and services of my own in the past for Runescape.
    Now I would like to offer what I know, for POKEMON!

PLEASE CHECK MY VOUCH THREAD IN MY SIGNATURE!

It's simple.
    You tell me what you want, pick a service I offer, and it will be completed within 24 hours (90% of the time.)
    Certain services are longer based on items available, what you want and how much quantity, maybe a SPECIFIC something that may take a DAY or TWO to spawn. I can do almost ANYTHING.

[​IMG]

- ALL of my services are done by HAND!!!!! NO BOTS!!!
    - No one has EVER gotten banned from my services!
    - No one has EVER received RED SLASHES on their Pokemon.
    - EVERYONE has always been happy.

[​IMG]

Requirements and Pricing!
    PAYPAL REQUIRED!
    Other forms of payment are;
    - Western Union
    - Money Order

- Catch Legendary Pokemon:
    1 free raid pass per 24 hours.
    Expedite this service by providing my with Premium raid passes!
    Cost: $20 each
    $50 for multiples of 3.
    YOU MUST PROVIDE RAID PASSES FOR MULTIPLES!!!

[​IMG]

- Catch SHINY Pokemon:
    $20 each
    - Catch 100 (PERFECT) IV Pokemon:
    $20 each

[​IMG]
    - ALL REGIONAL POKEMON + BONUS UNOWN!
    $40 bundle
    ($10 each otherwise)

- ANY UNOWN
    $7 each

[​IMG]
    - POKEMON OVER 2000+ CP
    $10 each

- ANY GEN 1 (excluding regionals)
    $5 each

- ANY GEN 2 (excluding regionals)
    $5 each

- 9x RANDOM 2000+ CP POKEMON BUNDLE
    $75 bundle

- 150 Tyranitar or Dragonite Candies
    $40 per order

FOR ORDERS ON[​IMG]IV and HIGH CP POKEMON Please NOTE: These services are only for account level 30+. If your account is below level 30, please do not place this order.

IMPORTANT: FOR GOOGLE ACCOUNTS
    Turn off 2 Step Authentication if it is enabled.

1. Visit https://myaccount.google.com
    2. In “Sign in & Security” section of My Account, select 2-Step Verification.
    Sign in with your username, password, and verification code if asked.
    Select Turn off 2-Step Verification.
    3. A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-Step Verification. Select Ok.

GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
    1) Do NOT log-in the Pokemon GO account until you receive a message stating your order is completed!
    2) If you are placing an order for MULTIPLE Pokemon or a hording/gathering service then PLEASE favorite all your favorite Pokemon that you wish to keep.
    3) If the Pokemon Bag is FULL, I will transfer the LOWEST CP Pokemon to create the required space for the Service!

ESTIMATED DELIVERY COMPLETION: Depends on Service! Most can be completed within 12-24hrs.

DELIVERY & WARRANTY:
    If the account is banned during the service or within 30 days of COMPLETION of purchase, I will happily offer you a full refund. You must provide PROOF for a refund!!!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 17, 2017 at 9:44 AM
  4. Bob42009
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bob42009 Newcomer

I am interested in your services. Recently bought an account 2 weeks ago from another service and now half my good mons that I powered up have red slashes

5. Unread #3 - Aug 17, 2017 at 10:11 AM
  6. RussianVillain
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Russaiyan#8776

RussianVillain Guru

Let me know what you would like.
    Prices are in my post.

7. Unread #4 - Aug 17, 2017 at 10:12 AM
  8. Bob42009
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bob42009 Newcomer

Sent a pm

9. Unread #5 - Aug 19, 2017 at 1:44 AM
  10. RussianVillain
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Russaiyan#8776

RussianVillain Guru

BUMP!

Legendary birds exit on the 31st!!
    Don't miss out!

If you need to complete your Pokedex, I can get it done within HOURS depending on how many more you need!

And guess what....
    You WILL NOT get red slashes from my services.
    Don't bother buying botted accounts. They'll get red slashed real quick!

11. Unread #6 - Aug 26, 2017 at 12:55 PM
  12. RussianVillain
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Russaiyan#8776

RussianVillain Guru

Bump!!!

Less than a week left for legends!

Mewtwo rumored for September!

13. Unread #7 - Sep 1, 2017 at 11:27 PM
  14. RussianVillain
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Russaiyan#8776

RussianVillain Guru

Legendary Dog Trio has been released!!!!!

Get all 3 for $50!

Don't miss out!

< ⭐⭐⭐Getting the Legendary Dogs/Cats for you!⭐⭐⭐ | Buying Lvl 29 to 30. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site