Adblock breaks this site

Swapping DMM-Seasonal GP

Discussion in 'Deadman Gold' started by The Old Nab, Apr 1, 2016.

  1. The Old Nab

    The Old Nab Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2016
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Swapping DMM-Seasonal GP

    SELLING DMM FOR OSRS 1:8 rate


    Hey guys I have a little bit of Deadman gold I'm willing to trade to OSRS. I'll show you the DMM GP if you want, but I will only trade if you pay me the OSRS gp first. I currently have 469K + a lot more in items at the time of writing this: 9:11am (-5 GMT).

    Rate: 1:8
    PM me in game: The Old Nab


    EDIT: by the way: I am willing to use trusted Scythe MM or increments! :D
    SKYPE: JStevenson930

    Current GP: 441K
    Time: 2:30pm (-5 GMT)
     
  2. Admiring

    Admiring Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2015
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    26
    Swapping DMM-Seasonal GP

    add me on skype @ 'admiring.sythe'

    You can go first all together or go first with small increments, I don't mind.
     
  3. The Old Nab

    The Old Nab Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2016
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Swapping DMM-Seasonal GP

    Bumpppp
     
  4. The Old Nab

    The Old Nab Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2016
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Swapping DMM-Seasonal GP

    UPDATE: new rate

    selling DMM for osrs

    Rate: 1:8
    pm in game: The Old Nab
    or skype me
     
< got 1-2m SDMM to swap to 07gp. | Selling 5m DMM seasonal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site