Buying COD BO

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by SlutW0n, Sep 9, 2013.

Buying COD BO
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM
  2. SlutW0n
    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2013
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SlutW0n Newcomer

    Buying COD BO

    I'm looking for a BO1 or BO2 steam account or steam gift.
    Pm me with your price!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 9, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  4. ultimatstore
    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2013
    Posts:
    197
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ultimatstore Active Member
    Banned

    Buying COD BO

    i ave Call of Duty Black Ops II 2 ROW-STEAM Gift Region FREE for 42$
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 9, 2013 at 12:48 PM
  6. SlutW0n
    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2013
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SlutW0n Newcomer

    Buying COD BO

    what's mean row-steam? sry i begin to play cod and I speak french so :S
    But I think i'm better buy cod bo1 because my computer is not that good, not sure if I can run BO2
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM
  8. HamxaRonY
    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2013
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    HamxaRonY Newcomer

    Buying COD BO

    Pm'd You
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 9, 2013 at 1:47 PM
  10. ultimatstore
    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2013
    Posts:
    197
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ultimatstore Active Member
    Banned

    Buying COD BO

    ROW MEANS REST OF ALL WORLD :)
     
< [$350+ Offer] Selling EA Origin Humble Bundle Account! 11 Premium Games | Good acount only 10$! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site