Adblock breaks this site

Buying RARE names.

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by iHunt4You, Feb 7, 2010.

  1. iHunt4You

    iHunt4You Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2010
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RARE names.

    Buying RARE names, multi spaced, 1 letter, I have 455$ to spend, if it has good stats = bounus.

    post with your email.
     
  2. Insane Gods

    Insane Gods Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Posts:
    1,183
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RARE names.

    towngangsta_master [at] hotmail.com I have a few multispaced accounts
     
  3. Zeta

    Zeta Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,680
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RARE names.

    I have the name "Tank" with a scythe.

    Stats and thread is in my sig.

    Also have the name "Shampoo" thats a skiller/pure but don't know if i'm selling that one yet.

    If you wanted to buy one, we could work out something with you getting 99 hunter for me too?
     
  4. x vv skiller vv x

    x vv skiller vv x Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2008
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RARE names.

  5. Kklonk

    Kklonk Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2010
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RARE names.

  6. rozzz3

    rozzz3 Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2009
    Posts:
    1,279
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Halloween 2014
    Buying RARE names.

    i have some names like looking for gp no firemakin tank gunna and mortal gunna
     
  7. tayls

    tayls Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2008
    Posts:
    415
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RARE names.

  8. I Mooman I

    I Mooman I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2009
    Posts:
    204
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RARE names.

    I have a very rare high leveled account name, which has bunny ears and a sythe.

    Add my MSN to discuss a possible deal: [email protected] you won't be disappointed ;)
     
  9. Trip.Fagex

    Trip.Fagex Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2009
    Posts:
    2,517
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RARE names.

    Look at my account sale link....I have some multi space plus more rare ones.
     
  10. Ellinas_Mateo

    Ellinas_Mateo Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2010
    Posts:
    103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Buying RARE names.

  11. Atled6543

    Atled6543 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2009
    Posts:
    503
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RARE names.

  12. Ganzta-Freak

    Ganzta-Freak Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 18, 2007
    Posts:
    2,307
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RARE names.

    I have "Facepalm" if you're interested.
     
  13. The Devil Wears Prada

    The Devil Wears Prada Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2009
    Posts:
    769
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RARE names.

    Kinda with this guy, except my name is better!!

    http://www.runescapetop.com/up/images/6a864.png

    name is VERY similar lol. Pm me for it. 2.5b total bank including everything.

    Edit; forgot you only have 455$ to spend, can you get more ? Just a little more? I rarely play Runescape, decided just yesterday to sell my accounts and quit :S Was going to buy one of your accounts but I am quitting, sorry.But yea, if you can get just a little more cash feel free to pm me and offer.
     
< Giving Free 4 Letter Names! | Name Bazaar1$ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site