Adblock breaks this site

Selling 1m 07 gp for 20M EoC

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Jessica Hugs, May 2, 2013.

  1. Jessica Hugs

    Jessica Hugs Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2013
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1m 07 gp for 20M EoC

    Title pretty much says it all, just post any info that you want to know.

    P.S. I will not go first. I don't care how many vouches you have. I've been scammed by too many people

    My PM is always on while I'm selling GP and I'm always in Nightmarerh's FC while I'm online as I am ranked in there.

    I also have two windows open, one for EoC & 07 so I can hop between games quickly as possible.
     
  2. deathlight37

    deathlight37 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2012
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1m 07 gp for 20M EoC

    please add me on skype :)
     
  3. Jessica Hugs

    Jessica Hugs Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2013
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1m 07 gp for 20M EoC

    What is your Skype?...
     
  4. deathlight37

    deathlight37 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2012
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1m 07 gp for 20M EoC

    deathlight371, you can click the little skype icon in the top left corner of my post and hit add to my contacts list
     
  5. Jessica Hugs

    Jessica Hugs Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2013
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1m 07 gp for 20M EoC

    Forget it, I'll just keep it
    this site sucks.
     
  6. mr footballhead

    mr footballhead Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 3, 2013
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1m 07 gp for 20M EoC

    ill do it, pm me?
     
< Giving EoS 2013 RS for Oldschool server gold | sellin 40k 07 gp >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site