Adblock breaks this site

Giving away Paypal $49

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by manifest, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manifest

    manifest Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2011
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giving away Paypal $49

    I am willing to give my paypal with $49 away for a steam account with COD 4...at least 20 games in the account I cannot pay for the account since I have no spending limit because I am only 17 and I have no Credit card or bank account...
     
  2. Lured Yah

    Lured Yah Get Fire Capes and swap GP at www.Sparta.rs
    Lured Yah Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2009
    Posts:
    4,127
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Sythe RSPS Player Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Le Monkey <3 n4n0 Homosex Potamus
    Giving away Paypal $49

    your not allowed to trade bank accounts like paypal.
     
  3. LegitPlayerr

    LegitPlayerr Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    164
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giving away Paypal $49

    Well that makes the paypal kind of useless to whoever you give it too LOL
    dont you think?
     
  4. uNnAm3d

    uNnAm3d Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 14, 2011
    Posts:
    489
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giving away Paypal $49

    Haha yeah^! They would hafta wait for a year to use that money...you shoulda faked the age :p and I bet you can recover paypal and the money can't be spent for a year so you have a year's time to recover...that would be a great advantage to scammers
     
< MazRubby's Steam Shop! [LEGIT] [ACCEPTS PAYPAL + RSGP + TRADES] | JBowzens Steam account store. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site