GetTaxed Exit Scam (800$ pre-order)

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by scriptoboy, Mar 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 7, 2023 at 6:23 AM
  2. scriptoboy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

scriptoboy Newcomer

Scammer's profile link: Get Taxed

Amount scammed: 800$ (800 USDT sent to his Binance wallet address)

Discord ID + Unique Discord ID: GetTaxed#0007 (471012531830390784) OLD DISCORD GOT BANNED

Proof that it's their Discord: imgur.com

Explanation of the trade: I made a prepayment of 800 USDT for 7 Dragon Slayer 2 accounts (2023-01-21 10: 05:42). These were supposed to be delivered within 2 weeks from this payment.

How they scammed: A lot of talk of delays came, IRL circumstances causing him to be away a lot. In the meantime, his old Discord and Account server got banned, so he had to focus on getting that back up and contacting the account workers/suppliers first. In the end, I got a bit impatient, and he added me in a group chat with a worker to handle delivery, in which I was again promised multiple times that delivery of the accounts was very close. A lot of times, delivery within a few days was promised, but never with any result. The false promises kept coming, as I was offered a 300$ compensation in store credit for my patience. In the group chat screenshots, you can also find proof of both GetTaxed and his worker confirming that apparently, a team member was stealing funds and accounts, which may play a role in this situation:
    1. GetTaxed — 02/21/2023 10:29 AM
      Good morning king, I’m just waiting on @RSGO07 and catching up to speed! Pretty much what happened is the last team leader stole a chunk of money and accounts and apparently deleted his discord and shit - this happened just after my discord got banned and then I went away. During the last couple weeks I’ve travelled to South Africa and India to scatter my dads ashes and fill out some things in his will, so I apologies my side for lack of communication I just had 0 interest in being on discord at the time.
    2. [10:30 AM]
      Not to worry though account wise I believe @RSGO07 told you that deliver as they finish and we had plenty extra that were made so it was a case of just getting those extra bits from a standard DS2 account
    3. RSGO07 — 02/16/2023 11:03 AM
      Sorry been v busy previous while gt was away old team leader stole from gt and left when disc ban. gt lose maybe $3000 worth acc and dollar. i am in charge of your tesm doing acc now i said scc be ready. maybe we deliver each acc? is okay?

4. RSGO07 — 02/18/2023 8:14 PM
      hi gt is back tmw evening we make group chat to arrange getting acc to u i am sorry for this

He communicated to me that this @RSG007 person was bad with English, so I would need to communicate with his "worker" in easy language. Today, I learned that this @RSGO07 is his alt account, confirmed by his account team members. This discord account even has admin rights to his current Services Discord, in case his own discord account ever got deleted. Proof where he himself informs his team of his alt (RSGO07) being added to the Discord) is included in the screenshots below. He was just acting out a play with me this entire time.

Every time he made a promise of delivery, nothing would be the result. As of a few days, he has gone completely AWOL, not responding to my request for a refund. He states his goodbye on Sythe (Farewell), but all of his other Team members are unresponsive. The account that is supposed to be taking over (Kalliber) is not responding to either my messages or friend request. The proof of all of this is in the screenshots below. I can imagine if you need to step down because of heavy IRL circumstances, but at least handle all your open orders / outstanding debts before you do. I hope it's not the case, but it seems like this is an exit scam. From what I hear from his account community staff, none of the account suppliers got paid either.

Other relevant trade screenshots:

The full collection of proof including the main chat with his own discord (new discord, the old one got deleted so the logs are gone), my ticket in the account store promising delivery, the proof of his suppliers not getting paid, the proof of me contacting the new owner, my proof of payment, proof of him acting out with RSG while it being his alt for delivery in the group chat which was made for delivery can be found here:

Full Dispute Proof - GetTaxe

^ MyPvM, Worthy Services, Religion and 2 others like this.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 7, 2023 at 6:31 AM
  4. President
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    president0001
    Creeper Gohan has AIDS

President RuneHall.com - The #1 Runescape Gambling