Selling DxSale private bot [source code]

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency, Finance, & Gambling Discussion' started by Noobscape, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Unread #1 - Jul 20, 2021 at 7:11 AM
  2. Noobscape
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Noobscape Forum Addict

Hello. Some of you might be aware of the memecoin craze, with the DxSale launchpad being the most popular. I am selling the source code of my private (cli) bot I have used in the past few months. I will be selling 1 copy which means you become the only owner.

Requirements:
    node.json
    : The rpc of your provider. You can use both the BSC and ERC network
    master.json: Your master wallet (public and private key). This wallet stores your funds. The bot is centered around this 1 master wallet, allowing the whole process to be automated with little to no effort (no manual creation of wallets, no manual transferring of funds, no manual claiming of tokens/refunds, no manual selling of tokens, etc)

Capabilities (commands):

generate -t [ticker] -a [amount]: This command generates your desired amount of SLAVE wallets. These wallets will be used to buy the DxSale presale. The wallets are saved to a wallets.json file.
    fund -t [ticker] -a [amount]: This command will use the master wallet to fund each generated wallet with the required amount of BNB/ETH.
    collect -t [ticker]: Returns all the BNB/ETH (SLAVE -> MASTER)
    buy -t [ticker] -a [amount] -ca [contract_address] -ta [token_address] -gl [gas_limit] -gp [gas_price] -s [seconds] -w [#wallets]: Execute the presale by first calling the contract to get the unix. timestamp. You can buy an unlimited amount of presale allocations, since we use multithreading.
    claim -t [ticker]: claim the tokens of the successful entries
    refund -t [ticker]: claim a refund in case the presale was cancelled
    approve -t [ticker]: approve the token to be used on pancakeswap/uniswap
    sell -t [ticker] -a [amount] -s [slippage]: sells 'a' amount of the successfully claimed entries on pancakeswap/uniswap with the desired percentage of slippage.

Don't waste your time if you are going to offer 10 BNB for the source code, you can find public bots used by hundreds of people for that price with just the feature to buy a presale. I have not set a price target in mind. Feel free to ask questions

3. Unread #2 - Jul 20, 2021 at 7:12 AM
  4. Noobscape
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Noobscape Forum Addict

I have a nearly finished UNICRYPT version of this as well.

< Gambit - Grow Your Crypto - #1 Gambling Bot | paypal to skrill >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site