Adblock breaks this site

PC Japanese Pokemon Cards(?)

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by BuckoProduction, Aug 25, 2017.

  1. BuckoProduction

    BuckoProduction Contact Me For Donor Dicing.

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Posts:
    3,282
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    2,104
    Discord Username:
    BuckoProduction#8490
    PC Japanese Pokemon Cards(?)

    [​IMG]
    Haven't seen any cards like these from doing research. Even if there's no PC, any hint that can be given towards their origin would be appreciated.
     
  2. LiveThatLife

    LiveThatLife Apprentice
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2016
    Posts:
    996
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    1,330
    PC Japanese Pokemon Cards(?)

    I don't honestly think this is the place for it, I may be wrong but I think this is limited to runescape items/accounts.

    But I may be wrong!

    Good-luck selling them regardless.
     
  3. BuckoProduction

    BuckoProduction Contact Me For Donor Dicing.

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Posts:
    3,282
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    2,104
    Discord Username:
    BuckoProduction#8490
    PC Japanese Pokemon Cards(?)

    [Read before posting] Price Check Thread Format

    You can ask a price check for anything here, I just forgot to include the IRL tag. This sub-forum is mainly dominated by Runescape price checks though so I could see how you'd think that.
     
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
< PC 07 acc level 92.5 | G mauler 56 cmb >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site