<FREE Skill/FireCape/Torso/etc SERVICE><NEED VOUCHES>

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by aznsun93, Dec 28, 2009.

<FREE Skill/FireCape/Torso/etc SERVICE><NEED VOUCHES>
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 28, 2009 at 3:47 PM
  2. aznsun93
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    aznsun93 Active Member
    Banned

    <FREE Skill/FireCape/Torso/etc SERVICE><NEED VOUCHES>

    CURRENT STATUS: TAKING SMALLER ORDERS IN ORDER TO GAIN VOUCHES

    THIS IS 100% BY HAND!!! I AM NOT BOTTING ANYTHING!

    I need vouches, as this is my first time doing this. My main is called Balistix0, you can look him up if you want, but I rarely play on him anymore.

    I will take pictures before and after the increment is over, and post on this thread to show the progress.

    I will accept the following skills to train:

    Combat: 1 hour increments
    (includes range, defense, attack, strength, hitpoints, and slayer)
    Magic: 2 hour increments
    Runecrafting: 1 hour increments
    Agility: 1 hour increments
    Theiving: 2 hour increments
    Fishing: 2 hour increments
    Cooking: 2 hour increments
    Firemaking: 1 hour increments
    Woodcutting: 2 hour increments

    Fire Capes:
    I will only do mains(e.g. 70+ defense)
    have either guthans+karils, veracs only, karils only, or void with a spirit shield(any)
    no purple sweets required
    --SET A BANK PIN FOR THIS--

    Torso:
    Will get the points required for one of the skills, I will do the others if you ask me to, but will get them in 4 seperate instances
    need basic rune/dragon armour with whip+scim
    --SET A BANK PIN FOR THIS--

    Pest Control:
    Will do this for one hour
    Basic armour(e.g. rune/dragon, with dragon battleaxe and whip/dscim/gs/ss)

    I will also handle various other jobs, just contact me and I'll see if I'm up for it.

    Contact Info:
    BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, POST ON THIS THREAD
    [email protected] OVER MSN
    message me over AIM - aznsun93 is my screenname, this is the preferred method

    THANKS =D
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 28, 2009 at 6:24 PM
  4. dragonstonepker
    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2009
    Posts:
    107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User

    dragonstonepker Active Member

    <FREE Skill/FireCape/Torso/etc SERVICE><NEED VOUCHES>

    could you train woodcutting on my f2p pure please?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 29, 2009 at 10:43 AM
  6. aznsun93
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    aznsun93 Active Member
    Banned

    <FREE Skill/FireCape/Torso/etc SERVICE><NEED VOUCHES>

    Bump, open for business...
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 29, 2009 at 12:28 PM
  8. Gingersheepncow
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gingersheepncow Member

    <FREE Skill/FireCape/Torso/etc SERVICE><NEED VOUCHES>

    Can you get my f2p wc from lvl 77 wc to lvl 80 wc ?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 29, 2009 at 12:29 PM
  10. Gingersheepncow
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gingersheepncow Member

    <FREE Skill/FireCape/Torso/etc SERVICE><NEED VOUCHES>

    Can you get my f2p wc from lvl 77 wc to lvl 80 wc ?
     
< Can any trusted trainer get me 23-40 str free? | [FREE] Strength 1-40 [BOTTED] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site