Selling Level 90 main (comes with a free 3 letter name with good skills!)

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by neschn, May 24, 2009.

Selling Level 90 main (comes with a free 3 letter name with good skills!)
  1. Unread #1 - May 24, 2009 at 5:24 PM
  2. neschn
    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,906
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28

    neschn Guru

    Selling Level 90 main (comes with a free 3 letter name with good skills!)

    Hey everyone, I have had this account since 2005. I have played for a long time but I just don't play anymore. I have grown up and grown out of RuneScape its sad to see it go but I need money. I will also give you a 3 letter name with some good skills on it.

    I am the only owner of this account and always have been.

    BEFORE YOU SAY THAT IS A COPY OF MY OTHER THREAD IT IS! I JUST MADE THIS NEW ONE BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE WAS GETTING TOO CROWDED!


    Login Screen:
    [​IMG]

    Blackmarks:
    [​IMG]

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    Money/Green Mask:
    [​IMG]
    NOTE: The Green Mask is actually at 10.6mil right now, so now the total money is just about 17mil


    $80 FOR BOTH ACCOUNTS

    PRICE IS FIRM

    To Scammers: Don't even try me. I have been scammed and almost been scammed by 3 people on this forum before. I know how scammers work so don't even try, you won't get me.

    To Buyers: I CAN ONLY SELL TO SOMEONE IN THE US, CANADA, OR AUSTRALIA BECAUSE ITS Playerauctions.com RULES, AND I ONLY USE Playerauctions.com THEY ARE ARE TRUSTWORTHY SITE BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE.

    Free Bumps are allowed!

    Thanks for looking! :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 25, 2009 at 1:31 AM
  4. 0 w n t z
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    1,687
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6

    0 w n t z Guru

    Selling Level 90 main (comes with a free 3 letter name with good skills!)

    I have a paypall account but it is unverified, I have a debit card though, is their anything i could buy and trade for that acc?
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 25, 2009 at 9:21 AM
  6. neschn
    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,906
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28

    neschn Guru

    Selling Level 90 main (comes with a free 3 letter name with good skills!)

    Talked to 0 w n t z over MSN, there seemed to be a trust issue. We were going to use PlayerAuctions but he didn't like the fact that I still had membership on even though I canceled it or something like that.

    Either way, Still selling!
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 25, 2009 at 4:04 PM
  8. 0 w n t z
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    1,687
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6

    0 w n t z Guru

    Selling Level 90 main (comes with a free 3 letter name with good skills!)

    We Used Player Auctions, Trade Went Smooth, Hes A Good Guy.
     
  9. Unread #5 - May 25, 2009 at 4:05 PM
  10. neschn
    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,906
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28

    neschn Guru

    Selling Level 90 main (comes with a free 3 letter name with good skills!)

    Vouch for 0 w n t z, Awesome person to trade with. We used PlayerAuctions and all went well.

    Thanks :D
     
< [Paypal][Mail]Selling level 120 - 99 Attack - Close To 99 Hp And Def | Free level 100. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site