Forum Game: Find a wiki that doesn't mention hitler within 5 clicks

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ChoccyBrights, Apr 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 5, 2018 at 9:49 AM
  2. ChoccyBrights
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ChoccyBrights Active Member
    Banned

Point of the game is link a Wikipedia page that within 5 clicks (of some random person, event or anything in the wiki article) that mentions hitler

Rules:
    Must not be a bullshit page of some extremely unknown person or something that would just be unfair to the game, you must be able to get to other wiki pages within the body (3 minimal I guess for this game

Example, my friend mentioned Galon (bishop of Beauvais)
    Galon (bishop of Beauvais) > Roman Catholic Diocese of Chartres > France > Germany > Hitler
    He lost the game

To keep it fun, you don't have to look a lot if you want, find a random wiki page you think will work, post it, and maybe the next person tries to find a path that mentions hitler

Depending on how many people can or can't do it, might up difficulty on next challenge and make it a direct link to Hitler rather than mention

This game is NOT to be taken politically, I saw it on reddit and found it fun, Hitler was a bad dude stfu and play the game

3. Unread #2 - Apr 16, 2018 at 10:55 AM
  4. RazzyMazir
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Milotic Hariyama Chansey Two Factor Authentication User Poképedia Pokémon Trainer

RazzyMazir Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

Are we supposed to take a find a path that mentions Hitler or that doesn't? You say in the title "Find a wiki that doesn't mention hitler within 5 clicks" but then you say "Point of the game is link a Wikipedia page thatwithin 5 clicks (of some random person, event or anything in the wiki article) that mentions hitler" and in your example, since he found hitler, he lost the game, but then you say " and maybe the next person tries to find a path that mentions hitler"

YOU HAVE MY HEAD ALL OVER THE PLACE! `:mad:

5. Unread #3 - Apr 16, 2018 at 11:12 AM
  6. Buyacc
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Buyacc#7886
    Verified Hardcore Spam Forum Participant Twitter Writing Competition Winner Community Participant Paper Trading Competition Participant Detective Facebook Promoter In Memory of Jon
    Le Kingdoms Player Secret Santa 2023 Christmas 2023 Tier 1 Prizebox Christmas 2020

Buyacc Hello
    $100 USD Donor New Competition Winner

^ ChoccyBrights likes this.
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 19, 2018 at 2:47 PM
  8. Teeto
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Teemo#0792
    Christmas 2016 Gohan has AIDS Snowflake Poképedia (2) Lion King Pokémon Trainer (2) Poké Prizebox

Teeto Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New

^ ChoccyBrights likes this.
< [$200 Donor] Under 51 Your Win, Over 51 My Win - [Billions Paid Since 2011] | Twitch.tv bits giveaway >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site