Adblock breaks this site

Selling pking client! - hp prayer run orbs.

Discussion in 'RuneScape Scripts, Botting, and Plugins' started by I ags baby, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I ags baby

    I ags baby Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2013
    Posts:
    177
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Selling pking client! - hp prayer run orbs.

    It includes hp, prayer, and run orbs. It also has a hit predicter , built in zybez price checker, a highscores that scan people around you. It also has a special attack orb. PM me for details.

    [​IMG]
     
  2. I ags baby

    I ags baby Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2013
    Posts:
    177
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Selling pking client! - hp prayer run orbs.

    Bump. need mod to verify
     
  3. Ixen ith

    Ixen ith Member

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2013
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pking client! - hp prayer run orbs.

    ill test it for you if it works on mac and vouch for it if it works
     
  4. buymystuff

    buymystuff Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2012
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pking client! - hp prayer run orbs.

  5. Marquant_

    Marquant_ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2013
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pking client! - hp prayer run orbs.

    Why are you selling something that's free on rsbuddy? Lmao
     
  6. emptygrave

    emptygrave Member

    Joined:
    May 23, 2009
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pking client! - hp prayer run orbs.

    ban this idiot it isnt his to sell
     
< foreverlasting training spot - take 0 damage - good drops | Selling .1 and .3 IP/Divisible by 8!! 07/EOC! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site