[RSGP]Selling maxed Ranged tank! [100 CMB + TORSO + 99 RANGE + DT DONE]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Minde, Feb 5, 2011.

[RSGP]Selling maxed Ranged tank! [100 CMB + TORSO + 99 RANGE + DT DONE]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 5, 2011 at 7:13 AM
  2. Minde
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Minde Newcomer

    [RSGP]Selling maxed Ranged tank! [100 CMB + TORSO + 99 RANGE + DT DONE]

    Hey guys,

    I'm selling this decent account. It is very good for F2P no arming and P2P'ing with Range/Claws. I'm selling this account, because I'm not interested in pking with mains anymore. IT'S NOT P2P AT THE MOMENT. :love:

    To start off, the combat level is 100. So this account has pretty decent stats for the combat level. Sadly, there are only 91QP and no gloves taken. (as I remember, steel gloves or something) I'M INTERESTED IN RSGP OFFERS-ONLY!

    Stats:

    [​IMG]

    Bank:

    [​IMG]

    I don't use MSN. I have Skype or you can PM me here if you are interested.

    Looking forward to your replies. ^_^
     
< For sale level 132 for $150 | Selling 131 Main - 2033 Total - 260 days mems - 309QP - 6 99's [PP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site