Adblock breaks this site

[Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by M00se, Apr 12, 2012.

  1. M00se

    M00se Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2011
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Edit:

    ALL SOLD, MAY MAKE THIS A PERMANENT THING THOUGH.
     
  2. linkage

    linkage Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2011
    Posts:
    653
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    you going first coz if you are Ill buy
     
  3. M00se

    M00se Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2011
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Seeing as these coins are originally from you, I'll go first :p.

    Hopefully I'll catch you online at some point, off to work now.

    PM me when you're online.
     
  4. M00se

    M00se Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2011
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Bump, still selling.

    Just a heads up I'm only going first to link as I know he's legit, not going first to anyone else, thanks.
     
  5. Thr33 H1t J00

    Thr33 H1t J00 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 6, 2007
    Posts:
    444
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    119
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Just bought 1,000,000 off of M00se, he went first but the trade was swift and smooth. VOUCH.
     
  6. M00se

    M00se Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2011
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Thanks mate :).

    1M sold, 600k left.
     
  7. M00se

    M00se Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2011
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Bump.

    Sold some more players, 1M in stock.
     
  8. Thr33 H1t J00

    Thr33 H1t J00 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 6, 2007
    Posts:
    444
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    119
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Might wanna buy some more pal, I've left you a message on Skype.
     
  9. Spec Ftw

    Spec Ftw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2011
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Ill buy 200k for 25m :). pm me on here if your interested.
     
  10. M00se

    M00se Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2011
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    I don't have any messages on skype :(, how much were you planning on buying? I'll wait for you to respond before I sell any ;).
     
  11. battmast2012

    battmast2012 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2012
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    M00se, I've PMed you :)
    Looking for around 200k if you can supply.
    Thanks :)
     
  12. M00se

    M00se Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2011
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Bump.

    To all the people that have PM'd me, I will get back to you shortly, busy couple of days here :).

    Thanks
     
  13. Spec Ftw

    Spec Ftw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2011
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Dude ill still buy the 200k. pm me
     
  14. Xami

    Xami Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2012
    Posts:
    189
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Sent 2 PM's.......
    Reply!:D
     
  15. Thr33 H1t J00

    Thr33 H1t J00 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 6, 2007
    Posts:
    444
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    119
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    I've got the money together bro, waiting for you to come back on Skype. :)
     
  16. Thr33 H1t J00

    Thr33 H1t J00 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 6, 2007
    Posts:
    444
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    119
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Another MASSIVE VOUCH for M00se, just bought his remaining 1.5Million coins from him, he went first and the trade went as smooth as ever! Cracking seller!
     
  17. M00se

    M00se Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2011
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Thanks bud.

    All coins have been sold, I might make this into a perm shop or something. We'll have to see :p.
     
  18. Thr33 H1t J00

    Thr33 H1t J00 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 6, 2007
    Posts:
    444
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    119
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    Pointless when I'll be buying all of them off you every time. :noworry:
     
  19. Xami

    Xami Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2012
    Posts:
    189
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 1.6M Fifa coins -> 150M RSGP

    No point putting it up, you could atleast reply.... jheeeez
     
< fifa 12 fut coins [RSGP] | I have 1.1m fifa 12 coins for sale >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site