FFXIV Crystalline Conflict Boosts (€15 per rank)

Discussion in 'FFXIV Services' started by takewhatsyours, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Unread #1 - Jun 10, 2022 at 8:48 PM
  2. takewhatsyours
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

takewhatsyours Newcomer

Info
    Guaranteed your chosen rank within a maximum of a week.
    I was a previous Top 100 Diamond Feast player for multiple seasons and a current Crystal player on 4 characters across 3 data centers, thus I am fully capable of doing so with no issue.
    This will be accomplished via account sharing, keep that risk in mind.
    If you feel unsafe, I can Discord screen-share the first session of my service on your account for free.
    I can almost guarantee you will not be "caught" being boosted, and you will not be banned. However to ensure this, I will use a VPN while accessing your account. I will also not be using any 3rd-party programs while playing on your behalf. Nobody has ever been banned using my services before, but in the event that you are, I will reimburse your entire purchase.

Rewards
    Your chosen rank (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Crystal)
    Exclusive PVP rank title (____ Bearer, e.g. Diamond Bearer)
    A lot of Wolf Marks (If I reach the 20k cap during the service, I will buy item(s) of your choosing. Can be used for various exclusive PVP mounts and minions)
    PVP-exclusive GARO event mounts (while event lasts. Goten and Raigo mounts)
    Progress on the "Series Malmstones" (battle pass, contains currencies and a nice glamour)
    Progress towards many of the PVP-exclusive titles, minions and mounts (e.g. Halone's Cup Bearer, The Alpha Wolf, Hellpup, Faepup, Gloria-class Airship...)

Requirements
    I am able to play on EU, NA, JP and OCE datacenters.
    Your account must have a PC license.

Pricing
    Will increase alongside demand; get your order placed now!
    Can be further discussed on Discord:
    €15 per rank, thus €90 for Unranked -> Crystal.
    €10 to choose my job, otherwise I will probably play flavor of the month.
    €20 to stream every match.
    €100 for all 3 GARO mounts guaranteed (will likely only obtain 1 in a regular session)
    €150 for guaranteed top 100.
    €500 for the Full Package: 200 wins; contains the Gloria-class airship and Faepup, potentially Hellpup, and at least rank 25 on the battle pass (Lich King glamour). Guaranteed Crystal rank. Guaranteed top 100. Guaranteed all 3 GARO mounts. Every match streamed.

Contact
    Discord: takeit#1065
    If you have further questions, feel free to ask me over there.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
< [NO PILOT/NO LOGIN] CARRY SERVICES, UCOB UWU $20 EACH / BUNDLES Volume Discount | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site