Adblock breaks this site

Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by I Haz Reconz, May 31, 2009.

  1. I Haz Reconz

    I Haz Reconz Member

    Joined:
    May 29, 2009
    Posts:
    41
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

  2. jCash

    jCash Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    3,199
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    mudkips i think :p or global is pretty cool
     
  3. JIM TIM JOHN

    JIM TIM JOHN Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2008
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    I'd have to go with crabby. It's win.
     
  4. Nick

    Nick ♬♩ Young Forever ♪ ♫

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,204
    Referrals:
    40
    Sythe Gold:
    80
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    Crabby is my favorite.
     
  5. ilikepie1

    ilikepie1 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2007
    Posts:
    952
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    Lol, definitely "Secret Asian Man."
     
  6. Jansen

    Jansen Retired Admin :'(
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2005
    Posts:
    5,216
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Discord Unique ID:
    1072865532082147429
    Discord Username:
    jan.sen.
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    I liked the Emo and Pirate ranks
     
  7. Giddy

    Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    May 23, 2006
    Posts:
    11,746
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    I like crabby.
     
  8. ßl◘w 'π sm◘kΣ

    ßl◘w 'π sm◘kΣ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2009
    Posts:
    207
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    cracker head is the funniest to mean tbh.
    makes me kind of laugh when i see it. lol
     
  9. Awezum

    Awezum Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,783
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    Administrator and Donator ranks look nice

    specially the 200$ and 100m Ranks :]

    personally like the phat look though
     
  10. MegaMatt

    MegaMatt Death Or Glory
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    6,103
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    I wish they'd bring the pirate rank back :(
     
  11. Sei Italiano

    Sei Italiano Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2009
    Posts:
    578
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    100M donator ftw
     
  12. bennytheberry

    bennytheberry Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Posts:
    2,037
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    [​IMG]


    tbh
     
  13. Jeff 2 Nasty

    Jeff 2 Nasty Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2008
    Posts:
    611
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    yea i find zombie one of the coolest
     
  14. Benwise

    Benwise Hero

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    5,768
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    Definately Secret Asian Man, I mean comeon... CURT! <3
     
  15. TDD

    TDD Web Design Expert
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2005
    Posts:
    3,191
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    My favorite was my Spartan rank I had for ages.
     
  16. K-3-V-1-N

    K-3-V-1-N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,788
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    [​IMG]

    Well, it was discussed...
     
  17. h4xpl0x

    h4xpl0x Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2008
    Posts:
    237
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    Cracker Head ftw
     
  18. CodyX36

    CodyX36 Forum Retard
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2006
    Posts:
    2,181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    Village Drunk was my favorite. I had that for a while until Sythe had that last big crash. Haven't seen it since. :(

    (Even though I did go back a few months later and re-create it on Photoshop) :D
     
  19. †Tyson†

    †Tyson† Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Posts:
    2,874
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    Secret Asian Man was always my favourite.

    Scar Programmer one is cool too, since its different to most the other runescape related ones.
     
  20. JIM TIM JOHN

    JIM TIM JOHN Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2008
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Favorite Sythe Title/Rank?

    We need a pot head rank.
     
< ManiFest | Government control of computer's? Yep. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site