Adblock breaks this site

Buying Barbarain Fishing Pure! Low HP

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by kendrick53, Apr 10, 2017.

  1. kendrick53

    kendrick53 Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2015
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    129
    Buying Barbarain Fishing Pure! Low HP

    Looking for low hp pure
    High fishing
    60-70 STR & Agility
    Or
    40 Att 70-75 STR & Range
    With 40 HP
    Willing to pay WELL
     
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  2. its0nlytom

    its0nlytom Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2017
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    134
    Discord Username:
    its0nlytom
    Buying Barbarain Fishing Pure! Low HP

    pm me - I may have an account you're interested in :)
     
  3. kendrick53

    kendrick53 Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2015
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    129
    Buying Barbarain Fishing Pure! Low HP

    Bump
     
  4. Michiel1

    Michiel1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2016
    Posts:
    514
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    603
    Buying Barbarain Fishing Pure! Low HP

    I dont have a account but as I said, I can do barbarian fishing for you if you want to.
     
  5. kendrick53

    kendrick53 Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2015
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    129
    Buying Barbarain Fishing Pure! Low HP

    Bump
     
  6. rstinus

    rstinus Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2017
    Posts:
    475
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    373
    Buying Barbarain Fishing Pure! Low HP

    I got one with 55 strength 12 hp 78 fishing 81 ex, 99 fletch and cooking
    Cool holiday items
     
< Extreme G-mauler. 90str 90rang / firecape / mith gloves | WTB F2P pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site