KevDollaz - Chargebacks

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by ChristmasCracker, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
KevDollaz - Chargebacks
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 7, 2011 at 1:11 AM
  2. ChristmasCracker
    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2010
    Posts:
    3,678
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ChristmasCracker Lord ChristmasCracker
    Banned

    KevDollaz - Chargebacks

    Disputed TWO payments for Non-Receipt
    Both "reasons" for his dispute is "Didn't receive any service as the seller told me i would, so i am asking for my money back. Thank you"


    Sythe profile:

    Paypal + RSN information:
    [​IMG]

    Vouches:
    Disputes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Proof of gold being given:(both times)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    I have found his RL address, and phone number. I will be giving this link to Paypal as well to win the disputes, if I fail, I will be following this up with his local police department for internet fraud.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 7, 2011 at 1:20 AM
  4. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    KevDollaz - Chargebacks

    Hammered
     
< Exclusive Sale - 30$ chargeback | SlowAsTurtle is a scammer >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site