Adblock breaks this site

CB 187 | Turmoil | 99 STR&ATT&HP | RSGP

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by MarcBaws, Jan 31, 2013.

  1. MarcBaws

    MarcBaws Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2012
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    CB 187 | Turmoil | 99 STR&ATT&HP | RSGP

    Hello fellow Sythe community,

    I am trying to sell my main here. I'll only be looking for RSGP at this moment, this might change over time if the account takes too long to sell.
    It hasn't got anything special really to it, it's just a nice account to mess around with.
    The recovery questions are given with the account.
    I will gladly remove the e-mail so you can register yours.
    JAG is disabled, however the questions to re-activate it are still active and not removable. I will give you those with the account.

    KEEP IN MIND: I will only do this trade with an OMM or MM, or if you want me to go first, I will accept this too. I'm too scared of scams, which happened before.

    LOOKING FOR ABOUT 120M, WHICH WILL BE AN AUTOMATIC SELL.

    Here are some pictures:

    The skills.
    [​IMG]

    The login screen.
    [​IMG]

    Account status.
    [​IMG]


    Open for bids.​
     
< [S] 2440 total quest cape 2 kiln capes and awsome house | [Ex-Mod] Selling my main 6 99's Level 193 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site