Adblock breaks this site

[24 Euro] Level 30 NA LoL Account! [MM] [Bronze 4]

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by Kilik1337, Sep 15, 2014.

  1. Kilik1337

    Kilik1337 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    [24 Euro] Level 30 NA LoL Account! [MM] [Bronze 4]

    Title says it all! I'm willing to trade my level 30 LoL NA account for only 24Euros! Ofcourse MiddleMan! will be used!
    You will recieve the email and everything needed to verify that the account is 100% urs.
    I'm selling it for such a cheap price because I need the money asap!
    Has a fair amount of 6,3k 4,8 and 3150 champs.
    No skins though, I don't really use them.

    Pic of the champions:-
    I couldn't upload the picture.
    So add my skype: Bastard409
    For the picture and any details.
     
< Eune Plat 1 + NA Unranked | Buying Champion Ship Riven Account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site