Elosoar | Overwatch Boosting Specials | 15% OFF | All Platforms & Regions

Discussion in 'Overwatch Boosting' started by Elosoar, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - Sep 26, 2017 at 11:55 PM
  2. Elosoar
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Elosoar Newcomer

Contact us on our website @ Elosoar.com via our 24/7 live-chat

[​IMG]

Premium service at a competitive price
    OwnedCore users receive 15% off your order when you use Promo Code: owned15

We guarantee the best results from any of our Top 500 boosters. Elosoar has many pro players available for on-the-fly boosts. Our customer service strives to offer every type of boost, whether it be a solo, duo, Top 500, anti-decay, or anything in between, with streaming and specific hero selection, so you can customize your order to your specifications. We have top results and an exceptional reputation across multiple sites so you can order worry-free.

As a booster that has one of the highest number of completed boosts, if not THE most completed boosts in NA (between competitor sites and Elosoar), I decided to launch my own site. Out of most of the current sites now, owners heavily rely on their boosters to complete the majority of orders. They also guess a lot on what needs to be done and how to run things. As someone who has been through it all, I feel I am the most qualified to ensure your order is complete in the most speedy and efficient manner possible. If you ever have a problem, you can always rely on me to finish your order. My 0% failure rate speaks for itself in the wide range of 1200+ orders.

[​IMG]

Above is how many orders and my rating from Season 1-3 before I decided to start my own website.

My name known for as a booster is "LEJUND"

3. Unread #2 - Oct 7, 2017 at 6:26 AM
  4. PJ Hally
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

PJ Hally Active Member

How much for top 500 from fresh?

< Coach n Chill | Nano Boost // Boosting, S5 Placements & Anti - Decay Starting at 1$! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site