BmanGaming — YouTube and Twitch Streams and Videos

Discussion in 'Livestreams and Gaming Media' started by Gow Vet, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 6, 2019 at 12:06 AM
  2. Gow Vet
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

Gow Vet Member

Whats up Sythe? I’m finally presenting my gaming community. We are a group of streamers and content creators, and we just really are a group of people who enjoy gaming and just having a good time. I personally am a new YouTuber and Twitch Streamer. I’m a twitch Affiliate and I’ve recently passed the prerequisites to become a Twitch Partner. I’m currently working on my Twitch application and will be submitting it soon. Recruitment is open, if you’re interested in joining us, please post on the thread or you can send me a PM and I’ll get back to you ASAP. We are trying to expand the community to different games, etc. I’m also looking to recruit a video and image editor. So if you’re into graphic designing and video editing, please get in touch with me. I currently have just posted a new video. Please don’t critique the video, I’m not a video editor, so I don’t know much about it. And don’t critique my gameplay, as this was a bad match for me haha. I’m uploading 2 more videos that I made tonight, and they are a lot better. Thank you so much for checking us out!

3. Unread #2 - Dec 13, 2019 at 9:47 PM
  4. Gow Vet
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

Gow Vet Member

Still looking for video editors!!

< Noob learns how to fire cape | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site