Adblock breaks this site

Paying someone to build me an account!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by alexisawesome, Dec 26, 2010.

  1. alexisawesome

    alexisawesome Guru
    $50 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 29, 2010
    Posts:
    1,108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying someone to build me an account!

    Heres how the trade will go down

    If i trust you I will pay you up front, before the account is made.
    If i don't trust you, I will pay you after the account is made or we can make an arrangment with a mm/omm

    I will give you a clean account still on tut island, (or wherever new charactors go some odd dragon slaying thing). You will then change the password to somthing which i dont know. You will then make the account into the levels i'd like it to be, I will then pay you the amount Specified at the begining of the trade (If I havnt already)

    I ask you to please only bot around 10-12 hours per day
    Always keep privite chat on.
    Contact me for any other questions or concerns.


    Stats I would like on the account

    Attack: 70
    def: 75
    str: 45
    prayer: 1
    Hp: Whatever you get from the above levels.
    range: 25
    mage: 25
    Gp: Atleast 1m.
    Quests needed done : None.

    Pretty simple request all that you need to do is basicly turn the bot on and let it run. Please post your offers here, I prefer not to use msn untill I know your serious about the trade.

    There is a link to my 60+ Vouches in my sig.
    I'd prefer to have someone trusted do this for me(20+ vouches), but im semi willing to give a newer member a shot at this one.

    Thanks in advance.
     
  2. Aledryx

    Aledryx Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2010
    Posts:
    691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying someone to build me an account!

    i have perfect fighter and i wouldnt mind doing this, as long as u want me to train f2p.
     
  3. mrfreakingpeanut

    mrfreakingpeanut Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    787
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying someone to build me an account!

  4. alexisawesome

    alexisawesome Guru
    $50 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 29, 2010
    Posts:
    1,108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying someone to build me an account!

    How much would you be willing to do it for?
     
  5. BurgerTown

    BurgerTown Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2010
    Posts:
    302
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying someone to build me an account!

    I'll prob. do it, how much are you willing to pay? (PM me your msn)
     
  6. Aledryx

    Aledryx Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2010
    Posts:
    691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying someone to build me an account!

    well it all depends oln the details, but not much i assure you. add my msn if you want.
     
  7. Pursuit Of Happiness

    Pursuit Of Happiness Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2010
    Posts:
    613
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Paying someone to build me an account!

    I'd love to do this, I'll do it for pretty cheap say maybe $30?
     
  8. KlutchEd

    KlutchEd Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 31, 2010
    Posts:
    482
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying someone to build me an account!

    ill do it for 15 :D
     
  9. Classics

    Classics Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Posts:
    2,261
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying someone to build me an account!

    I can do this depending on how much your paying. Give me a price I'm not offering ;)
     
  10. TitusPullo

    TitusPullo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2010
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying someone to build me an account!

    I would be pleased to do this job for you, I will offer but on msn I will offer you a price and give you an estimated date it will be completed, my msn is in my signature please add it and I will disucss everything with you if your willing to give me a shot at this, Thankyou !
     
  11. AlphaAce1

    AlphaAce1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2010
    Posts:
    427
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying someone to build me an account!

    I have an account with almost those stats, or do you want to start completely over?
     
  12. kreamcheese

    kreamcheese Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Posts:
    484
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying someone to build me an account!

    Staker account or what? I can do for $13 paypal, I'll go first.
     
< PURE -_LEVEL 62-_ DT MM DONE **8m BANK** | e-lusionist lvl 102 main TEKOOP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site