Quest Cape

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by Zlain, Mar 19, 2018.

Quest Cape
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 19, 2018 at 3:00 AM
  2. Zlain
    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2017
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8

    Zlain Newcomer

    Quest Cape

    Hi I am looking for someone to complete the following quest for me , Mostly looking for trusted members with vouches to complete this task. I can Pay BTC , Paypal or 07 gold. Please message me with a price estimate on how much you can do these quest for and how long it will take to complete all the quest. I will already have all the stats ready to go to complete all the quest. You can also message me on here or my Discord srars07#3871.

    Quest that need to be completed

    Animal Magnetism
    Between a Rock...
    Bone Voyage
    Cabin Fever
    Cold War
    Contact!
    Creature of Fenkenstrain
    Darkness of Hallowvale
    Death to the Dorgeshuun
    The Depths of Despair
    Desert Treasure
    Devious Minds
    Dream Mentor
    Eadgar's Ruse
    Eagles' Peak
    Elemental Workshop I
    Elemental Workshop II
    Enakhra's Lament
    Enlightened Journey
    Ernest the Chicken
    Eyes of Glouphrie
    Fairytale I - Growing Pains
    Fairytale II - Cure a Queen
    Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf
    Fremennik Isles
    Garden of Tranquillity
    Gertrude's Cat
    Ghosts Ahoy
    Giant Dwarf
    The Golem
    Great Brain Robbery
    Grim Tales
    Hand in the Sand
    Haunted Mine
    Hazeel Cult
    Heroes' Quest
    Horror From The Deep
    Icthlarin's Little Helper
    In Aid of the Myreque
    In Search of the Myreque
    King's Ransom
    Legends' Quest
    Lost City
    Lost Tribe
    Lunar Diplomacy
    Making History
    Monk's Friend
    Mountain Daughter
    Mourning's Ends Part I
    Mourning's Ends Part II
    Murder Mystery
    My Arm's Big Adventure
    Observatory Quest
    Olaf's Quest
    The Queen of Thieves
    Rag and Bone Man 1
    Rag and Bone Man 2
    Rat Catcher
    Recipe for Disaster (all mini quest)
    Recruitment Drive
    Regicide
    Roving Elves
    Royal Trouble
    Rum Deal
    Scorpion Catcher
    Sea Slug
    Shades Of Mort'ton
    Shadow of the Storm
    Sheep Herder
    Slug Menace
    Soul's Bane
    Spirits of the Elid
    Swan Song
    Tai Bwo Wannai Trio
    Tail of Two Cats
    Tears of Guthix
    Temple of Ikov
    Throne of Miscellania
    Tourist Trap
    Tower of Life
    Tribal Totem
    Troll Romance
    Troll Stronghold
    Underground Pass
    Wanted!
    Watchtower
    What Lies Below
    Witch's House
    Zogre Flesh Eaters
     
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 19, 2018 at 3:04 AM
  4. fightnflames
    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2015
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    91
    Discord Unique ID:
    221705130716692481
    Discord Username:
    Bam#3258

    fightnflames Discord: Bam#3258
    $50 USD Donor New

    Quest Cape

    I might be interested. I'll pm you.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 19, 2018 at 3:14 AM
  6. its zealous
    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2018
    Posts:
    362
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    442
    Discord Username:
    its zealous#0201

    its zealous Forum Addict

    Quest Cape

    Our quest price list is on my questing thread, have a look.
     
< dragon slayer 2 boss quote | [Allstars Team] Questing/Miniquests/Skilling/Minigames >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site