Selling 2 Steam Accounts - 90/8 Games

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by poddington, Jan 18, 2012.

Selling 2 Steam Accounts - 90/8 Games
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM
  2. poddington
    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2012
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    poddington Newcomer

    Selling 2 Steam Accounts - 90/8 Games

    Hello all!
    Selling my accounts because I sold my gaming PC and am about to start a new life so wont be using it anymore. My second account was for LAN on my other PC.

    Please PM or post offers here, then we will exchange MSN and begin.
    As of writing this, the first accountcomes up to £524.28, of course because of sales and humble I'm looking for £100 +
    Second account is worth 62.94 but I'm looking at £10-15


    - I don't have paypal, so money must be transferred straight to bank (UK).
    - You must go first unless you are trusted member of this site (If there is a way to prove my trust I will)
    - Both accounts 8 digits, first made in 08, second in 11.
    - VAC clean, all legit purchases, some through humble indie.
    - Once money transfer made and shows in my online banking (it's instant), Guard will be turned off and email changed to your choice.

    First Account
    Inventory shown at bottom.
    DLC includes;
    Black ops - Rezurrection, Annihilation, and Escalation map packs.
    Killing floor - Steampunk and Nightfall character pack.
    SkyDrift - Gladiator Multiplayer Pack

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    Second Account

    [​IMG]



    The first account has this in its inventory

    [​IMG]


    Hope this was done correctly.
    If there's anything more I need to so or you want to know please ask.
    I've never used paypal and understand it takes 10-14 days to set up which I don't have,
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 19, 2012 at 10:05 AM
  4. poddington
    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2012
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    poddington Newcomer

    Selling 2 Steam Accounts - 90/8 Games

    24 hour bump!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 22, 2012 at 2:26 PM
  6. poddington
    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2012
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    poddington Newcomer

    Selling 2 Steam Accounts - 90/8 Games

    Last chance before I get rid of it by another method!

    If you don't like the price make an offer
     
< Selling steam acc 76Games | Dota 2 + more >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site