WTS 1 CSS holiday gift(full version, not guest pass)

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by xplorer9x, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
WTS 1 CSS holiday gift(full version, not guest pass)
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 17, 2012 at 12:06 PM
  2. xplorer9x
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    xplorer9x Newcomer

    WTS 1 CSS holiday gift(full version, not guest pass)

    [​IMG]


    WTS 1 Holiday Sale 2011 Counter-Strike Source gift(FULL version) for for 7$


    Accepting only Paypal with note "This is payment for virtual items I have already received. I will not dispute this transaction"



    I will not go first unless you are trusted. Also we can use MM at your cost(must be sythe.org MM).


    I'll take screen shot of every our conversation, so if you try to scam me, I'll have enough proof.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 18, 2012 at 1:43 AM
  4. xplorer9x
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    xplorer9x Newcomer

    WTS 1 CSS holiday gift(full version, not guest pass)

    /bump
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 18, 2012 at 5:01 AM
  6. SouthCarolina
    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2011
    Posts:
    311
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SouthCarolina Forum Addict
    Banned

    WTS 1 CSS holiday gift(full version, not guest pass)

    I'll pay 5$. PM me
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM
  8. xplorer9x
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    xplorer9x Newcomer

    WTS 1 CSS holiday gift(full version, not guest pass)

    Lowest price that i can go is 6$
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 18, 2012 at 10:07 AM
  10. Koofal
    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2011
    Posts:
    3,167
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    599

    Koofal Grand Master

    WTS 1 CSS holiday gift(full version, not guest pass)

    I'm interrested add me
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jan 20, 2012 at 12:23 AM
  12. d3struction
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    d3struction Active Member

    WTS 1 CSS holiday gift(full version, not guest pass)

    still selling?
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jan 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM
  14. xplorer9x
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    xplorer9x Newcomer

    WTS 1 CSS holiday gift(full version, not guest pass)

    Not sold yet, but I'll return to sythe.org after 1 feb 2012...
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jan 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM
  16. Superman
    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    WTS 1 CSS holiday gift(full version, not guest pass)

    Doesn't say if it's tradeable or not.
     
< Dota 2 + more | SELLING Red Orchestra 1: Ostfront 41-45 [WANT OTHER GAMES OR 5$] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site