Adblock breaks this site

[PP][B] Pure with a cb between 58-68 [BUYING][PP]

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Glyrre, Oct 9, 2013.

  1. Glyrre

    Glyrre Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][B] Pure with a cb between 58-68 [BUYING][PP]

    Hi I'm buying a pure with a combat level between 58-68 add my skype : jarliee.

    Ill go first to trusted otherwise OMM.
     
  2. Glyrre

    Glyrre Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][B] Pure with a cb between 58-68 [BUYING][PP]

    Bump.
     
  3. milo123

    milo123 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2013
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][B] Pure with a cb between 58-68 [BUYING][PP]

    pm me ur skype. I got a lvl 61 pure
     
  4. Malus

    Malus Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2013
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP][B] Pure with a cb between 58-68 [BUYING][PP]

    pm me for my skype bro. I have a 60 atk 1 def you might like.
     
< [DONOR] Selling 99 Thieving Pure (9 days memb)!! | OSRS 1 Def Pure, 96 mage! DT DONE! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site