DISCORD SERVICES members/boosts++

Discussion in 'Social Media Services and Usernames' started by Fnss, May 28, 2022.

1. Unread #1 - May 28, 2022 at 2:43 PM
  2. Fnss
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Rservices

Fnss Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

Selling discord level 3 server boosts {14 boosts}

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
  3. Unread #2 - May 29, 2022 at 1:32 PM
  4. Fnss
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Rservices

Fnss Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

B

5. Unread #3 - Jun 3, 2022 at 9:17 AM
  6. splexas
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

splexas Member

For anyone even considering taking services from this guy - I'd say stay away. This is that single most unlegitimate person you'll ever find here.

My experience dealing with this "AreS" (aka AreSMarket; "Fnss" on Sythe):
    The dude decided that it is okay to host a 200m 07 invite giveaway and at first it seemed okay. I and a friend of mine decided to quickly get many invites via Reddit and Discord platforms as there weren't any rules stating that the people we invite have to be RuneScape related ones and so our "adventure" began. Once we managed to get ~30 invites over a period of time AreS mentioned us in the chat and told that "fake" invites will not count. Literally - out of thin air this dude hops on and tells us that ALL of our invites are FAKE. Now the accounts we invited have been checked through discord.id platform to see if they are plain new ones or they have been online for a while. Not even a single account that has been younger than 3-4 months or so. The excuse AreS came up with was the fact that he can just tell that they're fake, because "he was in the game for very long" and "knows how Discord tokens work". This lead to him changing the rules of the invite competition to "only people that are osrs related". Even though I invited some people who I know are a full-time players, he did not seem to believe and the only solution was to quit the server as invites were nullified just because "he can tell they are fake". The only reason of such behavior is probably the fact that he expects his friends or even his alts to win in order to boost the member count along with the idea of saving gold by hosting a (what literally seems like a) FAKE invite competition.

Note that there were no rules or whatsoever. The invites by other people have been no different to ours, but somehow we managed to get disqualified just because he can tell that they are "fake".

Chats between me and AreS: AreS#6666 (UID: 698286287840477274)

Just. Stay away. Find more reliable people for services that you need.

7. Unread #4 - Jun 4, 2022 at 10:48 AM
  8. Fnss
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Rservices

Fnss Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

bud you tried to play smart those were accounts that we're bought with tokens, all the accounts you invited appear offline. ofcourse i wont count the invites people invite real members why would i count yours you said your self even that u looked and that the tokens we're 22ct each so you know about it also its not you and your friend the both accounts are you lmao. no money for rats no doubt about it lol. my invite competition still pending till 1 july and we will see that the winners also will get paid none of your invites we're osrs related lmao, i have been looking to them 1 for 1 : as in the rules and these rules we're there before you entered the server, i said invited ones must be osrs related members.now trying to blackmark me? bro you a rat lol and i dont give rats cheese nice try lmao. you asked me this first https://ibb.co/VTbGJHZ
    then you came with another account and tried after i busted ya broke ass you tried on your own account and got busted again lmao all the accounts you invited did not even verify tos of server which will lead them to the full server

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 4, 2022 at 11:34 AM
  10. splexas
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

splexas Member

You can't just let go of the fact that you're wrong. You think you're smart, but you're literally not. The fact that everyone can go on Google and simply browse "Discord tokens for sale" has nothing to do with the fact that the people I've invited are not stolen accounts or whatever you accused me and DaddyLyptus of before. And since we're on the same page, how come you came up with this sh*tty excuse stating that my and DaddyLyptus's accounts belong to the same person? Have you even tried DM'ing me, DaddyLyptus and the rest of the invited people? Or is it another case of "I can just tell"?

You telling me that these rules were created before we even entered the server? I doubt, because there was no point stating that invited people have to be OSRS RELATED. But you changed after we invited random people from various servers.

I bet that this competition will end with a few of your friends in the leaderboard or even your alts winning. You literally accuse people out of thin air and expect all invites to have a Nitro badge as this way they'll be counted as legitimate one. You're nothing but a scumbag who hosts rigged giveaways and once invites start flowing - you disqualify everyone you don't like, lol.

And no, I don't try to blackmark you or whatever. I simply found your service thread and decided that it would be great to share my opinion about you as a provider in general. Maybe more people will stay away from you and your sh*tty services as you can't even host a legitimate giveaway.

Yet you have the audacity to hop on and seconds after your status changes from offline to DND ping us in the chat saying that "fake" invites do not count.

About the age of invites it is because I've set an account age limit. Platforms like "discord.id" helps me check if the account is a plain new one or not. What's wrong with asking about the required age of the account? I don't control what people do. I simply post invite along with a message to join. I did not ask anyone to verify themselves or whatsoever - I simply asked to join as this is what was required.

How come you're this much butthurt about the fact that you've nothing but a scumbag for hosting rigged giveaways? I can see it clearly from the arguments you use. You even managed to use my message asking about how old the account has to be in order to count as a valid one because newsflash dildo: new people do join discord.

Just noticed that you're offering more services here. What's next? Inability to provide services, because people paid you using accounts that do not match your requirements? Grow the f*ck up.

11. Unread #6 - Jun 4, 2022 at 12:43 PM
  12. Fnss
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Rservices

Fnss Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

dude you trash talking na real ones who invited real people gets the prize idgaf about 200m bud, you willing to scamm me for it lol. and acting innocent? bro you dumb af to think it will work i am selling discord members boosts everything wtf you think i dont know what token accounts do look like? you tried bait me with another account after you got the information of the age etc and then failed because i busted ya broke ass lmao smh str8 after that you splexas appears with the invites? telling me the grow the fuck up lmao kid tryin to scamm me and all of the members that really play the invite comp and yes my invite competition my rules you should have read the tos also you broke boy cant fool me, first you try to scamm me and now you're here black marking me? what a rat fr

13. Unread #7 - Jun 4, 2022 at 1:33 PM
  14. splexas
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

splexas Member

I'm the one trash talking? I'm trying to scam you? Have you forgot to clean your eyes this week or something?

Remind me again when did you bust me with "fake" invites? You literally hopped on the server and within seconds of joining you told me all of them were fake. When DaddyLyptus was inviting people, you literally told him that only the ones with Nitro badge are real, you f*cking hypocrite.

Since f*cking when it is a crime to ask the minimal age of the account required for an invite to count? I'm telling you for the millionth time that when I was inviting people, I specifically said that accounts below that age are not welcome as they will not count. What's with the bait thing? Is it really that much of an offense to ask the goddamn owner of the server of the minimal account age? You dumb as f, man.

Yet no one is trying to scam or fool you. Invites were legit, feel free to message them or so, because you clearly did not message them to verify. You only claimed you did. That's the truth. No way you could've done that within seconds of your status chage, so the max you did was check the "welcome" channel and decided that they are fake. Just because you know how tokens work it does not mean that people are using them in your server specifically. Literally anyone with knowledge on how to use Google can search on how much Discord tokens cost, but who would in their right mind buy them just to use in a server which is low on members. Stop being a drama queen.

As much as you think I want to hear you crying here out loud - I don't. I'm stating the facts on what really happened in your server and you're here calling me a "rat" and other sh*t just to avoid the blame and get out of what you did dry. This ain't gonna happen. You waste other peoples' time by hosting fake giveaways and when they reach the top 3 you disqualify them leaving your friends/alts in place, lol. Don't act smart, because you're clearly aren't one. I don't give a damn about your 200m, man, I really don't, but I cannot roll my eyes on the fact that you're wasting other peoples' time by doing fake giveaways. You keep telling that the ones with "real" ones will win, but in reality it is clear that your friends and/or your alts will win - there's no other way around.

Using my messages asking about the minimal age and my decision to Google how much tokens cost is just plain weak. If I haven't asked, there would be a lot more new accounts joining, because I CANNOT CONTROL WHO JOINS. I simply CANNOT. You probably know how Discord tokens work, but you probably forgot how Discord invites work themselves, but don't worry as I'm here to remind you: you post an invite and then people join. There's no way to control who joins. At least on my end. So the reason I asked the minimal age is to specify within the message that I need people to join who have the minimal age or has accounts that are more aged. Literally, that's it.

I know that your server - your rules, but changing them within minutes of when my invites started to flow? Seems a little bit off. Yet the audacity to instantly nullify them just because you "CAN TELL" is just pure bullsh*t. I bet that the winner is going to be either your friend or your alt. No other way as you did not even try to investigate the source of invites, you did not even DM me to ask where they are coming from or so. You logged on and the first thing you did was disqualify me without even trying to check the invites.

Chill down, kid. All this rage of yours all of a sudden is bad for ya, you know. Especially when you're this much butthurt about someone having much more networks to use for invite count.

15. Unread #8 - Jun 4, 2022 at 2:17 PM
  16. Fnss
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Rservices

Fnss Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

bro simple as that you are disqualified for fake invites and the invite competition started just 2 days lmao none of your users confirm the tos they dont even talk once kid tf you talking about i am not that dumb to fall for your lies thats enough if theres an mod want to investigate this im ready to show everything also you can't fool me lmao yes you trash talking im just relax when i say rat to you cause you're a real rat lol you cant fool me dude definetly not with the stuff i sell also im done with talking to you im here anytime any mod wants confirmation people know me in my server and as alot sythe vouched people do not everyone is broke like you trying to scamm people for 125m lol im kinda sure you tried to end up 1-2-3 also lmao have a good one lad

double inviteing and also for the ones that know how token acc names look like please explain this worthless guy https://ibb.co/NWdx8hq

17. Unread #9 - Jun 4, 2022 at 3:09 PM
  18. splexas
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

splexas Member

Just because they do not react to your ToS does not mean they are fake, nor they have to talk. How many times do I have to tell you this?

You literally accuse me of things without even investigating. Just because people do not put things in their bio or do not buy Nitro does not mean they are fake. They are not enforced to talk or to verify themselves - the only requirement was to INVITE INTO THE SERVER. That's it. You're not keeping your part of the word it seems.

Don't depend on other people. You brought this on yourself. You hosted a rigged giveaway, not other people inside your server. You're a leech, nothing else.

If I wanted, I could just keep trying non-stop to "scam" you, but I don't. I don't care about your giveaway, I only care about the fact that you tried to scam ME by taking my 30 invites and disqualifying me from the giveaway while keeping the invites. If you're so butthurt about these so called "fake" members, why didn't you kick them?

So now you're saying I was about to take all top 3 spaces? Bruh. Your IQ is literally going downhill at this point. I never owned more than one account in order to do so. Why are you trying to prove something that never was the case nor there was such an intention?

You keep barking, but you're not proving anything. All the proof I ever received was a message saying "I can tell, I was long in this game". Clearly you can't tell the difference between legit accounts and your so called "tokens".

There's no point in keeping this conversation going. You keep repeating yourself with zero proof. The only proof you ever had was your own opinion on things.

EDIT: your screenshot proves nothing. I spammed random Discord servers with my invite along with messages on requirements (age) and that's it. I'm really tired of repeating myself, but once again: I CANNOT CONTROL WHO AND WHEN JOINS. That's how Discord works. I cannot control the frequency of joins, I cannot control who joins. Why are you not getting this?

< Selling Discord Nitro | ⭐[$50 Donor][60+ Vouches] Professional Discord Setup & Services | Gold Selling - Services - Gaming⭐ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site