Adblock breaks this site

Fuse's CHEAP Account Store!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Fu S E, Mar 20, 2011.

  1. Fu S E

    Fu S E Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2009
    Posts:
    629
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuse's CHEAP Account Store!

    Fuse's CHEAP Account Store!​


    This is my store for all of the accounts that i've accumulated over the years, finally being shot up for sale!

    [Please note, I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF ALL OF THESE ACCOUNTS]

    This account store is filled with Pures, Mains, Starter mains, and even just noobs to bot on!

    All of the bank pictures have not changed since the pictures were taken, the friends lists are cleared, along with the ignore list and any other past history of the account!

    The terms and conditions of my Store:

    - I will never go first unless to EXTREMELY trusted members.
    - I am always willing to use an OMM at your expense.
    - I am accepting RSGP and sometimes Paypal from verified Paypals.
    - I am liable to stop a trade at any time I choose if I do not deem the user trusted.


    Each account number is corresponding to the screenshots directly next to it:

    #1: A Main ready to use:

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    NOTES: This account has every main quest done: Barrows gloves, Lunar diplomacy, Korasi sword, etc. It is an excellent PKER and main. [Member]
    A/W: $100/100M


    #2: A Tank with Barrows Gloves:

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    NOTES: This account has a VERY RARE name, the name alone is worth around $10+, I can verify this in-game! It also has barrows gloves from recipe for disaster, and is an absolutely Beast PKER and GWD account! [Non-Member]
    A/W: $40/40M


    #3: A Summoning Tank ready to Stake/PK:

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    NOTES: This account has a nice name, neat bank, Great skills! Its amazing for PKING, but please note I'm currently using this making a lot of money staking against other level 20s-30s, so I won't let it go for cheap! [Non-Member]
    A/W: $40/40M


    #4: An Amazing Starter Barrows pure:

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    NOTES: This account has everything a Barrows pure will ever need! It has barrows gloves, lunar diplomacy done, 94 Mage for Vengeance, 70 Prayer for piety, etc! Amazing PKER once it has 70 Defence! [Member]
    A/W: $70/70M


    #5: Starter Main/Range Tank:

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    NOTES: This account has a torso, and 94 range! Which makes it an amazing PKER/Hybrid. This account is not a member, currently going for cheap! [Non-Member]
    A/W: $30/30M


    #6: SOLD TO JUSTIN87!

    #7: Noob-Starter Main:

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    NOTES: Just a noob that can be botted to become another amazing boxing or mule account, you decide! [Non-Member]
    A/W: $5/5M


    #8: Noob-Starter Main with A lot of holiday items:

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    NOTES: Just a noob that can be botted or become a boxer or even a mule account, your choice! Also has 140 Castle wars tickets! [Non-Member]
    A/W: $15/15M


    #9: Noob-Starter Main:

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    NOTES: Just a noob that can be botted or become a boxer or even a mule account, you pick! Also has a few holiday items! [Non-Member]
    A/W: $5/5M


    Please note I will be forever adding accounts to this thread, so don't forget to check back!

    MY ONLY MSN IS: [email protected]

    Please post your offer on here or PM me your offer.
     
  2. Justin87

    Justin87 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2011
    Posts:
    606
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuse's CHEAP Account Store!

    Added you.
     
  3. Fu S E

    Fu S E Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2009
    Posts:
    629
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fuse's CHEAP Account Store!

    Cheers Justin, was a great trade for #6!
     
< [DONATOR] Selling 138 /~2400 total [DONATOR] | [Buy] Account with Scythe/1Defence/Low Cb >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site