Adblock breaks this site

Need Agility Training!! 35-48 [paypal] Trusted Only

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Mexican Pride, Nov 15, 2009.

  1. Mexican Pride

    Mexican Pride Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2009
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Agility Training!! 35-48 [paypal] Trusted Only

    I need someone to get me 48 agility on my account i will be paying via paypal. Place how much it will cost me and how long it will take and leave msn i will add u if interested

    YOU MUST BE TRUSTED I WILL NOT USE NEW PLP SORRY BUT I WANT TO KEEP MY ACCOUNT SAFE
     
  2. HamJam

    HamJam Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2008
    Posts:
    3,433
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    Heidy
    Need Agility Training!! 35-48 [paypal] Trusted Only

    I guess I could give it a go... you can pay me after depending on how many lvls I get, pm your msn so we can talk...
     
  3. ripstik1

    ripstik1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2009
    Posts:
    543
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Agility Training!! 35-48 [paypal] Trusted Only

    I could do it and you could pay me after. Pm me or contact me with msn so we can talk about the price and stuff.
     
  4. Mexican Pride

    Mexican Pride Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2009
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Agility Training!! 35-48 [paypal] Trusted Only

    N TY must have training vouches
     
  5. damon1811

    damon1811 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    375
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Agility Training!! 35-48 [paypal] Trusted Only

    I have a sweet agillity bot i could use for you if you want me to. not sure how long it would take. probly will charge you 10$. add my msn if your intersted. [email protected]
     
  6. Bring Me The Horizon

    Bring Me The Horizon SCAMMER
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2009
    Posts:
    2,310
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Agility Training!! 35-48 [paypal] Trusted Only

    I have my own training service you can check it out,ill do it for you asap,pm me if you'd like me to,thanks!it will be free :)
     
  7. HamJam

    HamJam Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2008
    Posts:
    3,433
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    Heidy
    Need Agility Training!! 35-48 [paypal] Trusted Only

    I've got 12 vouches, some of which are training vouches. If I start now I could do about a good 4 hours. I have the best agility bot by Rsbots.net

    Pm your msn, as I do not give mine out on sythe.

    Thanxx.
     
  8. Mexican Pride

    Mexican Pride Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2009
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Agility Training!! 35-48 [paypal] Trusted Only

    I dont want you to bot i i need it hand done i dont wanna get banned.
     
  9. Bring Me The Horizon

    Bring Me The Horizon SCAMMER
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2009
    Posts:
    2,310
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Agility Training!! 35-48 [paypal] Trusted Only

    ill do it by hand,for free,and i have alot of vouches for training,thanks,please pm me if you'd like me to do it!
     
  10. gladiador

    gladiador Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2008
    Posts:
    2,222
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Need Agility Training!! 35-48 [paypal] Trusted Only

    i can do for $3 by hand
     
  11. Backstab555

    Backstab555 Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2006
    Posts:
    796
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Agility Training!! 35-48 [paypal] Trusted Only

    I can do it for $10 paypal by hand.

    Have 6 training vouches one from a lvl 106 and another from an account with 10m+ and a firecape.
     
< Doing free 1-35 Agility for You | øØº¤Þ|Fast}Mining Essence{Reliable|Þ¤ºØø >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site