Adblock breaks this site

[DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by eennee, Apr 17, 2011.

  1. eennee

    eennee <>The Chemist<>
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    2,354
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    Discord Username:
    Ooogen
    Easter 2013 <3 n4n0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    I'm buying gold if you have some

    Price: $0.90 Negotiable

    Payment methods:
    - Paypal
    - Let me know what you need.

    Rules:
    - I won't go first unless you are much more trusted than me!


    MSN: [email protected]
     
  2. Nytmt

    Nytmt Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    Selling you a Blue H'ween + 100m :)
     
  3. ZackC77

    ZackC77 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

  4. I C E D__U P

    I C E D__U P Member

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2008
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    Talking to you on msn now.
     
  5. eennee

    eennee <>The Chemist<>
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    2,354
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    Discord Username:
    Ooogen
    Easter 2013 <3 n4n0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    still buying.
     
  6. got tha dro

    got tha dro Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2007
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    can sell you 200m .90 per
     
  7. SkateAllDay

    SkateAllDay Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2011
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    Vouch! Sold Him 300m I Went First! Thanks! VOUCH VOUCH VOUCH LEGIT
     
  8. eennee

    eennee <>The Chemist<>
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    2,354
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    Discord Username:
    Ooogen
    Easter 2013 <3 n4n0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    Still buying more! i will use a omm! and thanks skateallday
     
  9. got tha dro

    got tha dro Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2007
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    added your msn.
     
  10. Nytmt

    Nytmt Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    Scammer, DO NOT TRADE THE 300M VOUCH IS A SCAM !
     
  11. eennee

    eennee <>The Chemist<>
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    2,354
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    Discord Username:
    Ooogen
    Easter 2013 <3 n4n0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    still buying!
     
  12. DogShit

    DogShit Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2006
    Posts:
    185
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    You got Yahoo messenger?
     
  13. eennee

    eennee <>The Chemist<>
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Posts:
    2,354
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    Discord Username:
    Ooogen
    Easter 2013 <3 n4n0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    nope soz, whats your email? i'll add you on msn tho.
     
  14. JstarD

    JstarD Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    1,186
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    Waiting for you to log back on msn, otherwise I'm sending in a scam report ..
     
  15. Aroxez

    Aroxez Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    I was talking to you on MSN eariler, and you didn't want to go through the trade even with a middleman since I was banned. I'm here to say, I'm unbanned and I'm ready to sell you some GP, please talk to me. [email protected]
     
  16. JstarD

    JstarD Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    1,186
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]


    I was scammed by him/her.
     
  17. ZackC77

    ZackC77 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    I was also scammed...6.8m. Sad.
     
  18. tom5767

    tom5767 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Posts:
    286
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    You idiots think that vouches mean something. Well, they don't. People with dozens of vouches have scammed, do scam, and will scam.

    Just felt like saying that as some of the posters on this topic I previously spoke with.
     
  19. JstarD

    JstarD Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    1,186
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    Don't worry, he/she should be getting banned.
    Took a screenshot of everything, sending scam report now.
     
  20. got tha dro

    got tha dro Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2007
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONATOR] Ennee's Gold buying shop.. 90cents a mill! [40+ vouches]

    hes a scammer lol i nearly got scammed be carefull.
     
< [75+Vouch][DONOR] Buying GOLD 0.85$/M [PP] | Dice Game [ Make Over 1B RSGP ] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site