Adblock breaks this site

[EUNE] S3 Platinum, 104 champs, 18skins

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by Simonazz, Feb 23, 2014.

  1. Simonazz

    Simonazz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [EUNE] S3 Platinum, 104 champs, 18skins

    Hello,

    I am looking forward to sell my one and only account, I don't play LoL for months, and it would be nice to get some cash for it. I guess the only viable payment method would be via Skrill, but maybe we could find another payment method.

    My skype: simonasss4

    This season I didnt play ranked games, last season i was Platinum III. There are 104 champs and 17(i misslead topic a bit) skins.

    Photos:
    http://pbrd.co/1jrG2ao
    http://pbrd.co/1jrGzJs
    http://pbrd.co/1jrGUvH
     
  2. Simonazz

    Simonazz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [EUNE] S3 Platinum, 104 champs, 18skins

    up up up
     
< Diamond 3 EUW, 57 Champions | [OC]Plat 5/last season - 17 Rune Pages - Most champions/skins >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site