Adblock breaks this site

WTT: D3 Gold for RSGP

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by IPreferDialUp, Mar 26, 2013.

  1. IPreferDialUp

    IPreferDialUp Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    WTT: D3 Gold for RSGP

    I have 90mil D3 gold on US servers I want to trade for EoC RSGP. Best offer gets it. Not going first unless you have plenty of vouches.Willing to do small increments. Let me know by posting or PM.
     
  2. igxewow

    igxewow Member

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2013
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTT: D3 Gold for RSGP

    Bump!
     
  3. IPreferDialUp

    IPreferDialUp Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    WTT: D3 Gold for RSGP

    Thanks for the bump?
     
  4. IPreferDialUp

    IPreferDialUp Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    WTT: D3 Gold for RSGP

    Bump.
     
  5. Bownedi

    Bownedi Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2011
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTT: D3 Gold for RSGP

    I'm interested. How much are you looking for?

    EDIT: I'm EU, you?
     
  6. IPreferDialUp

    IPreferDialUp Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    WTT: D3 Gold for RSGP

    I should have stated that, my gold is on the US servers, I apologize.
     
  7. doomhelm

    doomhelm Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2013
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTT: D3 Gold for RSGP

    50m on eoc
     
  8. doomhelm

    doomhelm Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2013
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTT: D3 Gold for RSGP

    Just traded gold for gold, transaction went smoothly. Thanks again! :D
     
< D3geeks Cheap Diablo Gold, Accounts, CD-Key, Items, Powerleveling and more | Diablo III KEY-SHOP [$30/key] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site