Adblock breaks this site

Diablo III KEY-SHOP [$30/key]

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by Physics, Mar 30, 2013.

  1. Physics

    Physics Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2013
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo III KEY-SHOP [$30/key]

    Sold.
    ​
     
  2. JM1396

    JM1396 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2012
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo III KEY-SHOP [$30/key]

    Contacting you on Skype - my wife and I are interested in keys.
     
  3. JM1396

    JM1396 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2012
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo III KEY-SHOP [$30/key]

    Sent $30 for a key. He instantly logged out of Skype and changed this post to say "Sold." Obviously a scammer. Don't buy from him on any forum! Skype: morelotion, Name: Robert Smith, pp email: [email protected].
     
  4. JM1396

    JM1396 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2012
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo III KEY-SHOP [$30/key]

  5. Ascorbic

    Ascorbic Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2013
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo III KEY-SHOP [$30/key]

    This user is a scammer. He logged out of skype after he got the money and changed this thread to "sold". I suppose it's a risk we all take buying from people online, but I will make sure as many people as possible know what this guy is doing.

    After searching around online I found this:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/dia...rade/386138-diablo-3-cd-keys-global-keys.html

    The picture of the keys was originally on this post, so it looks like this guy has taken a similar identity to a legit buyer and used the same image of cd keys to scam people. How pathetic :/

    The op of this thread claimed that "more.lotion" and other variations on the skype name were scams and that "morelotion" was his. His paypal email was [email protected]

    I hope that this information can help prevent anyone else from getting burned by this guy.
     
< WTT: D3 Gold for RSGP | WTB EU Gold >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site