Adblock breaks this site

Diablo 3 Beta Key (Unused)

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by foxmyst, Mar 2, 2012.

  1. foxmyst

    foxmyst Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2012
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo 3 Beta Key (Unused)

    Selling Diablo III Beta Key. My brother got it on his birthday and gave me, but my PC is too slow and can't run this game. (btw don't like fucking blizzard). Tried to sell it on ebay, but my account were suspended in case of copyrights violations. (and again - Fuck blizzard).
    I accept only PayPal. Price - 100 USD. If you won't ask many questions about scam - 5USD discount. Write me to my mail: [email protected]


    P.S. (to annoying people) - I'm not interested in other games. I'd like to play YOUR GAME but I don't have enough time.
     
  2. asdffa

    asdffa Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2012
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo 3 Beta Key (Unused)

    Since you are a newcomer I just want to remind you never give the account first.There are many scammer recently.I just got scammed.He may find you as well.
    And selling account is much more seller-friendly.
    Just a friendly advice.
     
  3. foxmyst

    foxmyst Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2012
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo 3 Beta Key (Unused)

    Can you tell me in PM nickname of your scammer? Ok, payment first.
     
  4. foxmyst

    foxmyst Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2012
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo 3 Beta Key (Unused)

    Thanks for this information.
     
  5. PSTB

    PSTB Member

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2011
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo 3 Beta Key (Unused)

    Yea sure payment first, wouldnt that be great ha foxmyst? lol u just joined this site, only way your gonna sell that key is with midleman...

    5$ discount for ppl that dont want to chat alot but just pay you so u can scam them, wow that should bring in customers i bet :]
     
  6. foxmyst

    foxmyst Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2012
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo 3 Beta Key (Unused)

    I got spam here about game sells
     
  7. foxmyst

    foxmyst Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2012
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo 3 Beta Key (Unused)

    OMG how much people try to scam me.. :D :D
     
  8. steristumpie

    steristumpie Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2012
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo 3 Beta Key (Unused)

    yeah, i tried to make a deal with you, no scam

    but you were rude, i think youre the scammer here by the way
     
  9. PSTB

    PSTB Member

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2011
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo 3 Beta Key (Unused)

    I bet you are both scammers...
     
  10. steristumpie

    steristumpie Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2012
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diablo 3 Beta Key (Unused)

    DUHN DUHN DUUUUUUHN!
     
< Diablo 3 Beta Key (Very low price) | [WTS] Selling D3 Beta Account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site