[DENIED] Picture proof of gold stock for users with less than 2 years membership or a $200+donor

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by roy steen, Mar 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[DENIED] Picture proof of gold stock for users with less than 2 years membership or a $200+donor
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 24, 2019 at 10:33 PM
  2. roy steen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

roy steen Death Before Dishonor
    $50 USD Donor New

hey there guys i dont know if you have been running into this as much as i have but it seems theres a SHIT-TON of newcomers selling bigger gold amounts or even gold at that and there not wanting to use a middle man i must have messaged a few of them only wanting to get between 40-80m as there prices are like .68-.70 hmmm we talk for a bit then we get to the middle man part we agree to get one then POOOF they go ghost but yet bump threads daily..... there obviously potential scammers and just want to trick as many un educated people as possible before they get banned so mabey if we required certain level of member to provide proof of gold stack with there name in the chat box of course edit out RSN i think this will prevent alot of gold sell attempts

3. Unread #2 - Mar 24, 2019 at 11:44 PM
  4. Madz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Mads#5750

Madz Grand Master

No support.

Lots of users are just here to sell whatever they have, why demand they have to show the gp on the side aswell? That’s what MM’s are for.

If it’s a good idea, you might have to try it out yourself, as your profile doesnt meet the requirements above lol.

^ BlackBlasses likes this.
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 24, 2019 at 11:46 PM
  6. roy steen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

$50 USD Donor New

i would gladly post my gold stock i dont sell big amounts jsut what i get from doing my services and they do the same with accounts so whats the argument there they have to show proof of the acc there selling with the bank and anything else they claim it has alot of people just join for this reason as well

7. Unread #4 - Mar 24, 2019 at 11:48 PM
  8. roy steen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

$50 USD Donor New

actually in fact in my gold thread i state i will send picture proof of the person requesting gold of what they want with there name in my chat box

9. Unread #5 - Mar 24, 2019 at 11:49 PM
  10. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

We are a free market and will not place barriers like this for new users. Everyone starts somewhere, we have several stickied guides on how to avoid getting scammed on each section.

Its up to members to participating in the section to exercise caution

^ Madz and Max like this.
< [DENIED] Add a giveaway sub | [DENIED] Change author addon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site