Selling level [3] Skiller 3 99s

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by depern, May 31, 2015.

Selling level [3] Skiller 3 99s
  1. Unread #1 - May 31, 2015 at 10:26 AM
  2. depern
    Joined:
    May 20, 2015
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    depern Member
    Banned

    Selling level [3] Skiller 3 99s

    I'm here today selling this Level 3 skiller.

    The reason I'm selling this account is because I got bored of it a while ago and I'm more focused on my pure and my main.

    Below I will have pictures of the account and what it has.

    What I will provide/Facts -
    - I am the original owner of the account.
    - I will provide FULL account history, this includes old passwords, emails, account creation date, EVERYTHING that you need.
    - The account has 3 99s.
    - 99 Hunter to make absolute bank off of Black Chins/Puro Puro etc.
    - I made 600k+ per hour at black chins when I used to play it
    - The account has NEVER been botted.
    - The account has a crystal clear ban/mute meter, I've never been muted/banned on it.
    - The account has NO bank pin on it, and I've put 31 days of member on it for the next owner to enjoy.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    I will only be taking 07 Gp and current no idea what i want.

    And I will not be going first, I can negotiate 50/50.

    Bid Below and leave your skype name.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 31, 2015 at 11:30 AM
  4. Banter420
    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2015
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Banter420 Member
    Banned

    Selling level [3] Skiller 3 99s

    10m bid
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 31, 2015 at 12:31 PM
  6. DavontePeters
    Joined:
    May 28, 2015
    Posts:
    290
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DavontePeters Aye you know me its Davonte ;D
    Banned

    Selling level [3] Skiller 3 99s

    How much would you want for this account? pm me i am definitely interested.
     
< Dds staker - 99 Fletching - Selling/Swaping | Buy a 99 str acc or a pure only 60+ range >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site