Darkest Dream requesting a pardon for debts owed #3

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Darkest Dream, Dec 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 7, 2019 at 6:25 PM
  2. Darkest Dream
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Sythe RSPS Player Two Factor Authentication User In Memory of Jon Christmas 2015 Doge Halloween 2013 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Off Topic Participant Gohan has AIDS
    Heidy Lawrence

Darkest Dream I prefer to have my nightmares with open eyes.
    Darkest Dream Donor

• All of your Sythe Accounts: Only the one listed above
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: NA
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    • Owed $130 to Strawsombrero. We were good friends at the time so I definitely wanted to take care of what I owed him. Unfortunately, I lost my job and the situation was getting pretty bad, had utilities getting shut off and literally keeping the lights on took priority. I did not have the money to even make a payment on Sythe or on my credit card. As soon as I was in a position to repay I did so immediately. Honestly, I was too embarrassed/ashamed to keep hopping on skype and telling him I had nothing.
    • Additionally, around that time MooTrucks lost access to an OSRS account that I sold. I attempted to assist him in recovering it but was getting denied by the recovery system. I was the original owner; I didn’t recover the account and all the other accounts that I sold were not recovered. For the same reason as above wasn’t able to give him a timely refund for the account.
    • I want to make it clear that I understand the severity of the situation. I put both these users in a shitty position and I feel awful about it. My communication was poor and it took too long to make these guys whole. If I’m pardoned, I will do everything I can to make sure nothing like this happens in the future. If I trade at all I’ll be extremely careful and keep a reserve of funds available to resolve any issues. I’ve been DNT/Banned for 2 years now, would love the opportunity to put this situation behind me and have full access to the site back. Who I was back then isn’t who I am today, and I promise that if anyone is kind enough to support that they will not regret doing so.
    [​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Dec 8, 2019 at 3:05 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

Hello @Darkest Dream,

User:
    Darkest Dream
    Other accounts listed in previous pardons were linked because of a hacker

Reports:
    Paid Darkest Dreams Debt, he hasn't responded to me in months about paying me back (Repaid)
    Private report by Mootrucks (Repaid)

Previous pardons:
    Darkest Dream requesting a pardon for money owed
    Darkest Dream requesting a pardon #2 for Debts Owed

Your debts have been paid off so this can move forward to voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

^ Darkest Dream likes this.
< Home ip post | remove ban >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site