Adblock breaks this site

[S] Rune pure Cb:80 Addy gloves|84 str|1 month membs[Swapping for an obby mauler]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by psycho?, Jul 1, 2009.

  1. psycho?

    psycho? Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2009
    Posts:
    271
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] Rune pure Cb:80 Addy gloves|84 str|1 month membs[Swapping for an obby mauler]

    I am the only one to ever own this account. He has had 3 passwords will be provided.
    I will go first to trusted members or we split fees using an OMM. I'm only taking obby maulers with 70+ str unless i really like your account.

    Must have decent cash on your account also.


    [​IMG]



    [email protected]​
     
  2. MIND TRICKS

    MIND TRICKS Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 25, 2009
    Posts:
    334
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] Rune pure Cb:80 Addy gloves|84 str|1 month membs[Swapping for an obby mauler]

    bummmp- very nice acc mate hes trusted guys im doing a risky deal with him now and everything is super smooth good guy here :)
     
< level 32 mage/prayer pure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! | D bow pure! level41 range pure 57 range 55 mage[Swaps/rsgp] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site