Adblock breaks this site

Selling Call of Duty Ghosts Preorder (Steam Gift)

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Lugia4000, Sep 26, 2013.

  1. Lugia4000

    Lugia4000 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2011
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Call of Duty Ghosts Preorder (Steam Gift)

    Price: 43$ (Subject to change)

    I can get as many as you want. If you are interested, there is a <= 2 hour waiting time, as I have to get you the game.

    Rules (READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE):
    1 - Paypal only
    2 - You go first (unless you are extremely trusted)
    3 - You will pay 5$ of the games value upfront before I go get the game. I dont want people wasting my time and money, so I need to know you're really interested
    4 - You will send it as gift option (Friends and family option) and you will cover the fees. If you dont cover the fees I will send you the money back
    5 - On the gift note, you will add your sythe profile link, and your Steam ID (which I will tell you myself). If you dont do this I will send you the money back

    Please only add me if you are paying via paypal, I do not accept trades.

    I have over 250 reputation on another website where I sell the same thing. If you want to know my reputation there, I can also send you the link to it.
    I have 10 pages of reputation on my Steam account and my account is 3 years old.
    I also have many vouches on this forum on separate store threads.


    PM me your Steam ID if interested, not your skype. Steam is where I will send you the game, therefore Skype is not needed.
    These are not carded by the way. They are 100% legit.
     
  2. altunuz

    altunuz Member

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2013
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Call of Duty Ghosts Preorder (Steam Gift)

  3. Lugia4000

    Lugia4000 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2011
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Call of Duty Ghosts Preorder (Steam Gift)

  4. Lugia4000

    Lugia4000 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2011
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Call of Duty Ghosts Preorder (Steam Gift)

    bumping
     
  5. Lugia4000

    Lugia4000 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2011
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Call of Duty Ghosts Preorder (Steam Gift)

    bumping.
     
  6. Johnny69

    Johnny69 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Call of Duty Ghosts Preorder (Steam Gift)

  7. TachibanaUkyo

    TachibanaUkyo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2013
    Posts:
    106
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Call of Duty Ghosts Preorder (Steam Gift)

< WTB Steam Gifts/Keys | CSGO with Inventory Steam Account 6 digit >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site